Chapter 8(:

A/N ; Im Gona Try To Make This As Long As Possible !!

-- Chapter 8 --

Harry's POV :

Well Seems Like Everyone Else Around Me Is All In Their Loved Up Fest ! Zayn & Alessandra , Louis & Kylee , Liam & Danielle Are On The Phone 24/7 And Niall Well Lets Just Say He Went To Nandos And Never Came Back ...

Well This Is Awkward For Me .." Hey Guys Im Gonna Head Out For a Walk Be Back In A Bit " I Shouted As I Walked Out The Door They Just Knodded .While I Was Walking The Wind Picked Up And My Cuurls Went Everywhere So I Fixed Them While I Was Walking Which Wasn't Such a Good Idea Cause I Bumped into Somebody We Both Tripped Causing Them Oh Sorry Her a Very Beutifful Her To Land on Top Of Me (;

" Ugh Oh My God I'm So Sorry I Wasn't Watching Where I Was Walking ! " She Exclaimed While Getting Up .

" It's Not Your Fault I Was Fixing My Hair And I Didint Notice I Was Walking In The Middle of The Sidewalk " I Assured Her I Kinda Felt Bad Cause She Thought it Was Her Fault But it Wasn't .

" Okay , Oh And I'm Alexis " She Told Me While Putting Out Her Hand For Me To Shake , " Harry " I Replied , Flashing Her a Smile . She Just Nodded , " So Where You Heading To Alexis ? " I Questioned Her .

" My Friend Alessandra's House " She Stated , Wait Ale The Ale We Were Staying With ?

" The One That Lives Down There And Who Lives With Kylee ? " I Signaled To Ale & Kylee's House .

" Yeah ! You Know Them ? " She Said a Bit Excited .

" Well You See One of My Best Mates Zayn is Bestfriends With Her Well More Than That Now And Were Staying At Her Place While Were On Our Break ! " I Explained , Suddennly Her Eyes Widened " Wait Your Harry Styles ! from One Direction ?! " She Whisspered/Yelled I'm Glad She Didint Yell It To Atract Fans .

I Chuckled " Yup Thats Me " I Calmly Said , " So You Wanna Walk Together To Ale's House ?" I Asked Her

" Sure Why Not " She Replied I Smiled At Her And We Walked Together .

Maybe I Won't Be So Lonely After All ...

Niall's POV :

I Went To Nandos To Get Some Food For The Lads And The Girls , I Was Sent My Liam And I Was Told To Hurry . I Went Up To The Counter And A Kind Of Tall Brunnete With a Fading Blonde Streak Going Thru Her Bangs Came Up And Said " Hi Welcome To Nandos My Name is Brenda How May I Help You ? " She Asked.

In My Head I Was Like Gimme Your Number And You Can Help Me With Not Being So Lonley but instead I Just Said " Can I Have A Menu Please ?" She Handed Me One And Said " Call For Me When Your Ready Sir" I Smiled I Looked Thru The Menu And Decided On What To Order For Dinner , " Err Um Brenda ? " I Asked Her " You Ready To Order ?" She Asked Back , I Thiught For a Bit " Yeah That and Can I Have Your Number ?" I Asked Her in a Flirty Tone , she Blushed " Why Yes , Yes You May " she Gave Me A Folded Piece Of Paper , " Okay And How About That Order Of Yours .. Err Um Niall Right ?" She Asked in Hesatation , " Yup That's My Name " I Smiled At Her And She Returned It ..

Zayn's POV :

" Back ! And With Alexis !" Harry's Voice Rang Thru The House , Could It Be , Alexis My Ex Alexis I Looked At Ale Who Was Smiling At Me Shyly .

" Why Do You Hang Out With Alexis ?" I Asked Her .

" We've Always Gotten Along So Well Just Cause You Broke Up With Her Dosent Mean I Can't Be Friends With Her ." She Said While Smiling . I Noded .

" Hey Ale ! Grace ! And Other Guys ! " I Don't Think She Had Noticed Me She Turned Around And Saw Me

" Oh My Gosh , Zayn ?! Hii ! " she Hugged Me " Hey Alex " I Replied She Smiled And Walked To The Kitchen To Talk To .. Harry ? Okaay ?

About After 15 Minutes Later Niall Came Walking in Screaming " I Got Lunch !"

We All Ran Towards The Food To Get Our Share Nowing Niall Would Probally Eat it All After a Bit Of Rummaging We All Sat Down , This Shall Be An Intresting Lunch I Thought To MySelf ..

-----------

A/N ; I Know I Didint Put Elanor in But I Did Put in Danielle Trust Me I Have No Hate Towards Elanor At All I Just Thought That Louis and Kylee Would Be Cute Together ! Just To Clear That and Sorry For Any Spelling Mistakes I'm On My Phone , So Yeaaa .. Bye Now !

Fan/Vote/Comment Anything Would Be Gratefully Accepted !(:

-Andrea xx