Chapter 5(:

A/N ; Helloo Lovely People !(: I Got 3O Reads ! Yea Thats Not Alot Compared To Other Stories But To Me That Is Since its My First Story .. Well Hope You Like This Next Chapter  . Enjoy !(:

-Andrea(:

-- Chapter 5 --

Alessandra's POV :

"Er Um ... Yes ." I Responded To His Question , He Just Asked Me Out At First I Was In Shock So i Kinda Stuttered And I Could Tell He Was a Bit Worried But i Was Obviously Gonna Say Yes  ! ,And When I Did He Was Completely Relieved .  & All These Year I Fancied Him And Now Was My Chance And I Was Taking It ! <3  

Zayn's POV :

I Had Asked Ale Out She Stuttered  A Bit , I Got So Nervous At That Point I Thought She Was Gonna Say No And My Heart Was Staring To Break Yea Its a Bit Cheesy But True ! And Then She Said Yes I Swear Right At That Moment You Could Of Started Calling Me The Word Happiest Man !

When She Said Yes I Picked Her Up And Spun Her , She Kept On Giggling She Was Adorable !

" So Mr . Bradford Bad Boi Since When Did You Realize You Had Too Tell Me You Liked Me ?(; " She Was Saying As I Put Her Down . She Had Called Me Bradford Bad Boi ! Common I Don't Even Say That Any More -.- ! " Really Ale Bradford Bad Boi ? When Was  The Last Time I Said That ?! " I Glared At Her And Told Her This But a Smirk Came Upon My Face As She Couldn't Figure Out When Was The Last Time I Actually Did " Err Um Eh Uh , Common ! Now I Feel Dumb ! Thas Not Cool Zayn ! " She Fake Pouted " But Don't Try To Ignore My Question Mr . Since When ? Common Tell Me ! " She Exclaimed .

I Grabbed Her Into a Hug " This Morning When I Saw You At The Airport I Had Realized How Much I Missed You , Your Laugh , Your Eyes , Your Smile , Your Hugs And Well Mainly Just You Babe .. " I Said Softly Into Her Ear .

She Looked Up At Me Our Eyes Meeting She Whispered "  To Be Honest Ive Been Crushing On You For a Couple Years Now ..  & You Know I Never Thought We Would Be Going , Cause We Been Real Close And I Just Never Thought This Would Happen But I'm Glad It Did " I Just Looked At Her , Admiring Her Beauty " Me To " I Quickly Said And I Kissed Her .

Alessandra's POV :

Whenever We Kissed It Was Like , Katy Perry Setting Off Her Firework , Bruno Mars Not Catching The Grenade , And Taio Cruz Blowing Up The Club With Dynamite (A/N ; See What I Did There << lol ) In Other Words It Felt Perfect Sparks Instantly Sparking ? Well Yea We've Only Been Going Out For What 2 Minutes Bu I'm Not Afraid To Admit That I Love Him ..

" I Love You Zayn " I Admited , " I Love You Too Ale " He Responded .

I Just Hope We Last Long Cause This Is The Boy I Want To Marry And That's a Fact ...

-----

A/N ; I Enjoyed Writing This Chapter(: Its Mostly Been Zayn And Alessandra Pov's But In The Next Chapter I Promise Ill Have Other People Come In . And There Will Be Drama Just Not Quite Yet ... Ill Prpbally Upload Again Later Tonight Since This One Is Real Short !

Fan/Vote/Comment ! Please <3 Ill Appreciate It ! Share My Story Maybe ! Please ?

-Andrea xx