Chapter 16

Zayn's POV :

We Just Told Her , She Just Stood There Eyes Wide Open . I Feel So Bad , I Don't Want To Leave Her , Shes My Everything . " Alessandra " I Tried . She shook Her Head And Ran To Her Room .

" Mate I Think You Should Go " Liam Said Pointing To The Stairs . I Nodded And Made My Way To Ale's Room . I Couldn't Bare To Think That I Hurt Her , I Don't Want To Leave Her I Love Her Sooo Much .

" Alessandra Open the Door Please " I Kncked On The Door But She Wouldnt Open .

" Please We Need To Talk " I Heard Her Sniff , Was She Crying .

" Ale ! Please ! "

I Heard Footsteps And The Door Opened . She Was Sobbing . I  Hugged Her Immediately , At First She Hesitated but Then Hugged Back , She Sobbed Even Louder . I Rubbed Small circles In Her Back .

" Please Dont Go " She Whisspered In My Chest . I Wish I DIdnt Have To. " Babe I Dont Have A Choice "

She Let Go And Layed In Bed I Followed Her And Layed Next To Her , I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist  She Put Her Hands Over Mine . " Zayn I Love You " She Said Nearly Above A Whisper . 

" I Love You Too Alessandra " I Said Back And Kissed The Top Of her Head .

" I - I Just Don't Want You To Leave Again . You Had Left Me For Almost 2 Years And .. And I Just Don't Want To Loose You Zayn .." She Said Now Facing Me .

" Babe You Wont Loose Me , We Can Skype Every Night , Okay ? And Ill Text You 24/7 Ill Come And Visit You I promise ." I Promised Her That I will And I Will , I Love Her So Much ...

Alessandra's POV :

I Really Don't Want Too Loose Him , Hes Zayn Malik For Gods Sake He Can Have ANY Girl In The World And I'm Scared That He'll  Leave Me For A Better and Prettier Girl Than Me ...

Lets Hope Not ..

---------

A/N ; Will Zayn Leave Her ? We Shall Soon Find Out Soon !

School Starts Next Week ! Excited !

Omg Zayn Deleted His Twiter Account Like An Hour Ago Due To Hate ! People Need To Calm Their Tits And Accept That In The Video He Was Drunk . D R U N K ! 

Fan / Vote / Comment ,Please Do ! I Hate Ghost Readers It eels as If No One Likes My Story ..

~ Andrea xx