Chapter 12[:

A/N ; SOOO Im Like Super Duper Hiper ! I Got My One Direction Tickets Today ! So Hiper And Excited ! AaaH ! 

Okay 

Sorry Im Calm Now , Byee !

-- Chapter 12 --

Alessandra's POV :

I Woke Up To Him Watching Me From My Desk Thats Next To My Bed . 

" Zayn W-why Are You Watching Me ? Have You Been Watching Me All Night ? " I Asked Forcing Myseflf Not To Cry At The Sight Of Him .

" Yeah , Ive Been Waiting For You To Wake Up " He Said A Small Smile At His Lips . I Rolled Over So I Wasnt Facing Him . I Covered My Head With My Blankets . 

" Why ?! " I Mumled .

" Cause Ale We Need To Talk . " He Said His Voice Shaking a Bit , I Opened My Mouth To Reply but He Kept On Talking . 

" I Know What I Did Was Wrong And Trust Me I Dont Like Her ! I Love You , I Know Your History With Guys And I Dont Want To Be One Of Them Ale Im Mad Inlove With You , Please Dont Be Mad At Me  ! I Didnt Want To Kiss Her I Wanted Too Kiss You ! Alessandra Look At Me , Please " He Pleade . I Rolled Over The Covers Still Over My Face  .

" Take The Covers Off Your Face " He Said Bluntly . 

" No I Dont Want To Look At You , Y-You Hurt Me .." I Studered A Bit Feeling The Lump Rise .

" Ale Please , I Know Im Sorry I Didnt Mean To , I Never Want To Hurt You Alessandra Please Stop Ignoring Me Just Look At Me . " He Begged One Last Time . I Groaned But Gave In , I Took The Covers Off My face

" What ? " I Asked Him As He Just Stared At Me . 

" Harry Told Me " 

Wtf He Could Be Talking About ALOT Of Things What Did Harry Tell Him ?1 Damn You Harry .

" What Did He Tell you ? " 

" Why Would You Think I Would Lie To You About Alexis And Most Impotantly About Loving You ? " He Asked . 

I Thought About It For A Moment , I Had No Awnser For That . I Guess I Just Had Such A Bad History With Guys That I Thought Zayn Was like Them But He Wasnt And Now I Feel Stupid For Thinking He Was Like Them ,. I Looked UpAt Him , I Stared Into His Eyes They Looked Scared , Worried . 

" Zayn , " I Began " I Guess I Just Thought You Were Like The Other Guys I - " 

"Why ?! " He Asked Interupting Me . 

" I Dont Know " I Whisspered . 

He Just Stayed Queit , I Seriously Didnt Know Why I Thought He Was Like The Rest Of Them , He Isint That Kind Of Guy , But One Thing For Sure That I Do Know Is That He Enjoyed The Kiss ..

" Zayn " I Sid , His Head Perked Up , " Mmm ?" He Mumbled .

" You Enjoyed It .." I Began Getting Up From My Bed " You Enjoyed The Kiss Im Not That Stupid " I Finish Off Walking Into My Bathroom ,And Surely He Followed Me .

" Ale , Babe Look Im So Sorry , I Got Caught Up In The Moment . I Seriously Didnt Enjoy I Know It Might Have Seemed Like I Did But I Didnt , Babe I Love You , And If I Hurt You Im Sorry Ive Never Meant To Hurt You Cause I Love You Ive Always Had And Ive Always Will , Please Babe Im Sorry .." He Pleaded . I Turned Around To Face Him My Arms Crossed Over My Chest . 

I Want To Forgive Him But I Dont Cause Harry Got Hurt Too And It Just Dosent Seem Right To Just Forgive Him Like That .

" Zayn , I Love You Too But Right Now I Cant , I-I Just Need Some Time , Okay ? "

" How Much Time ? " He Asked I Could Hear a Tint Of Excitement In His Voice .

" Tonight " I Said As I Walked Out Of The Room Leaving Him Behind ..

Harry's POV :

" Harry ! " She Exclaimed From The Other Side Of The Door , I Groaned Since It Was Pretty Early .

I Opened The Door To Find Ale In Her PJ's " What " I Asked Sounding Grumpier Than I Intended To 

" We Need To Talk "  She Said . I Raised My Eyebrow And Motioned For Her To Come in She Walked In And Plopped Herself Onto The Bed I Shut The Door And Sat Down Next To Her .

" Okay What About " I Asked .

" Zayn " She Mumbled . 

" Erm Okay .. "

" He Apolagised But I Dont Know Cause I Mean I Like Him , Who Am I Kidding I Love Him ! But I Dont Want To Forgive Him Cause You Know He Hurt Me And I Guess He Kind Of Hurt You But I Dont Know What To Do Harry Help Me Please ! " She Pleaded . I Chuckled At How Nervous/Anxious She Was . 

" Babe If You Love Him That Much Then Forgive Him Its Obvious He Loves You , And I Know Its Alexis Fault so Go On And Be Lvey Dubbey With Zayn " I Said Back Her Eyes Widened . 

She Threw Herself On  Me ( NO NOT LIKE THAT ) She Englufed Me In A Huge Hug 

" What The Fuck ?! " i Hear A Voice Say From The Door I Let Go Of Ale And There Sure Enough IS Zayn .. 

Great , Just Great ...

----

A/N ; Ok Hi Heloo I Hope You Like This Chapter ! I Know I Do But It Was Kind Of Hard To Write It Since The Powere Decided To Go Out -.- But Whatever  !

So Like My New Story Will Be Up In 3O Minutes ! I Shall Post The First 2 Chapters Today ! :D

Dont Forget To Follow Me On Twitter ! @TweeetMeMaybe I Follow Back !

Fan/Vote/Comment !

-Andrea xx