Chapter 11(;

A/N ; Hiii(: Would You Children Like To Pleasseee Comment Or Fan Please ! It Would Mean Alot !

-- Chapter 11 --

Louis' POV :

I Had Just Told Kylee That I Had Liked Her As well We Were Talking A Bit When Ale Came Crying Kylee Asked What Was Wrong and All She Said Was " Zayn He Lied To Me , He Still Likes Alexis " And That's When i Was Very Very Confused , Zayn Said He Was In Love With Ale But Why Would She Say He Still Likes Alex ? 

" What Do You Mean He Still Likes Alexis ? " I Asked Speaking For The First Time Since She Got Here .

" I Erm Zayn Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Talk To Alex On His Own So T-They Went To My Room And Talked It Out But Me And Harry Were Listening From The Other Side And When It All Just .. Just Quiet We Opened The Door .. And They Um " She Stopped To Wipe Some Tears Gathering In Her Eyes And Cleared Her Throat " They Were Sn-ogging Each other .." She Said Looking Down At The Floor .

" That Bitch " Kylee Murmured . I Scratched The Back Of My Neck Not Knowing What Too Say , " Ale I'm Sure it Was All Just A Misunderstanding " I Told Her While I Put My Hand On Her Shoulder .

" B-But What If Its Not Lou ? " She Asked Tears Streaming Down Her Face " He Was clearly Enjoying It If He Had Her Up Against The Wall And His Hands Around Her Hips ! " She Yelled . Shit Zayn . 

" Ale im Sorry I Dont Know What To Say " I Whisspered .

" No Lou Its Fine I Didn't Meen To Be Bitchy " She Said Back Shyly . " You Have All The Damn Rights To Be Bitchy What he Did Was Wrong " I Told Her And It Was True What He Did Was SO Wrong . But I Still Didn't Understand How Or Why He Would Do That .

All I Know Is That Hes In Some Deep Shit ..

Harry's POV :

" Get the Fuck Out I'm Tired Of Your Little Fucking Apologies Just Get Out ! " I Yelled At Alex She Looked At Me In Shock .

Cause I Usually Don't Swear But Right Now I Was Very Angry .And She Wouldn't Leave She Kept On Saying Stuff Like ' I'm Sorry ' Or ' I Love You Not Zayn ' Or ' Babe We Can Work This Out '  i Was Getting A Bit Agroed Now , So I Just Ran Upstairs And Locked My Self In My Room .

How The Fuck Could They Do That ?!

 And Zayn How Could He Do That To Ale ?! I Wonder Where She Went . Ill Just Shoot Her A Text .

Hey , Where Did You Go Alex Just Left And Zayn Wont Come Out Of His Room . Trust Me I Know How Your Feeling At The Moment ,Wanna Meet Up And Talk About It ? 

She Texted Back Almost Instantly

Hi , I Just Went For A Walk In The Park And Sure Meet Me At The Starbucks Down The Road From My House In Like 20 Minutes ? 

I Grabbed My Coat And Walked Downstairs 

" Hey Liam I'm Gonna Go Out For a Bit Be Back In A Few " I Yelled As I Walked Towards The Door . 

" Okay Be Back Before 11 Mate " He Called . i Rolled My Eyes And Slammed The Door I Slipped My Phone Out Of My Pocket .

On My Way 

---

" Have You Been Crying This Whole Time Love ?" I Asked Ale As She Slipped In The Booth Across From Me , She Nodded . 

" Don't Cry Babe " i Tried But She Just Kept Her Head Down . 

" Harry ?" She Asked Looking Up At Me .