Chapterr 13{:

A/N ; Sorry For Not Updating This Weekend i Was At My Fathers House .

Enjoy This Chapter My Fellow Readers:D

-- Chapter 13 --

Alessandra's POV :

I Had Given Harry A Massive Hug For Understanding My Feelings Toward Zayn And That's When Zayn Walked In He Probably Thought I Was Snogging Him Or Some Shit Like That But I Wasn't ! It Was Just A Massive Friendly Hug !

" Mate Its Not Like That Trust Me " Harry Said Stepping Toward Zayn .

" Then What The Fuck Is It Like Harry ? I Just Walk In On My Girlfriend All On One Of My Best Mates , Possibly To Get Back On Me ? I Don't Know ! Maybe .. " He Was Partially Yelling Now , Which I Wasn't Very Comfortable With .

" Zayn , I Would Never Do That To You I Don't Care How Bad You Hurt Me I Will Never Do Sonething Like That To Get You Back ! , Seriously It Was Just A Hug .." I Said Anger Clear in My Voice Was He Accusing Me Of Cheating ?

Zayn Looked Down To The Floor , Shook His Head and Walked Out . I Just Stared At The Spot That He Was in a Couple Of Moments Ago When I Hear The Front Door Slam , I Look At Harry Was Pacing . I Had To Go Find Zayn We Needed To Work Things Out ,

" I .. I Got To Go Find Him " I Whispered in A Hushed Tone Before He Could Say Anything I Rushed Down Stairs And Grabbed My Coat and Slipped on My Black Pumps I Ran Out The Front Door in Any Hopes If Catching Up To Zayn I Ran out To The Edge of My Driveway i Looked To The The Right and Sure Enough I See His Figure in The Distance I Walked Up To Him . Once I Was Standing Next To Him He Just Stopped .

" Alessandra You Know I Love You , Right ? " He Spoke Up Scratching The Back of His Neck , I Smiled At That Why Was He So Cute ?

" Y-Yeah " I Stuttered

" Okay Well I Hope You Love Me Too , And Ive Never Meant To Hurt You And I Know I Did Soo I'm Sorry ,And That Thing That Happened Back There I'm Sorry I Didn't Mean For That To Happen I Guess I'm Just Paranoid , I'm Sorry Okay ? I Love You I'm Sorry . " He Pleaded .

Oh Zayn .

You Say Sorry Alot .

I Grabbed His Hands So He Was Facing Me , " I Love You Too " And With That Said His Lips Moved Down To Mine My Hands Made Its Way To His Neck And His Hands Made Its Way To My Waist , Our Lips Moved In Sync . BOOM FIREWORKS LIGHTS Shit Everything , All The Love That Ive Ever Felt For This Boy Came All At Once And It Felt Amayzayn .

I Swear I Love Him ..

Zayn's POV :

" Your Such A Kid " I Tutted To Ale As I Pushed Her On The Swing She Was So Adorable .

I Had A Surprise For Ale Today , I Had Texted The Guys To Help Me Out And They Agreed .

It Was Getting Pretty Dark Now So I Decided That As A Signal To Start Heading Toward Her Little Surprise .

" Babe Lets Head err Home ?" I Said As More Of A Question .

" No I Don't Wanna Go " She ' Pouted '

" Pleassee ? " I Begged .

" Nope " She Replied Popping The 'P' 

" I Got A Surprise For You So Can We Go ? " i Asked Hoping She Would Say Yes .

"Zayn ! I Love Surprises But I Hate Waiting For Them ! " 

" So Then Lets Just Go ? " 

" Fine " She Mumbled Getting Up , I Grabbed Her Hand And Intertwined Our Fingers Together Then She Pressed Her Head To My Forearm And Grabbed It .

" I Love You Zayn " She Whispered Whilst Looking Up To Me .

I Smiled at Her

" I Love You Too Babe " As I Said This I Pecked Her Lips .

I'm So Happy Shes Not Mad At Me Anymore And I'm Sure She Would Love My Surprise And Now We Just Wait Till We get There ...

------------------

A/N ; Yeah Yeah I Know Sucky And Short , Sorry ! Omg Did You See Zayns New Blonde Streaks ? And Liam's Haircut ?! They Look Soo Cute ! Don't You Just Love One Direction ?(:

Follow Me On Twitter ! @TweeetMeMaybe

Fan/Vote/Comment ! Pleaseeee !

~ Andrea xx