Chapter 7(:

A/N ; Well I Don't Remember If I Uploaded Yesterday Or Today Yea My Mind Is Being Dumb , But I Hope You Like This Chapter ! Enjoy .. OH ! &7 Go Check out My Friend @brenda_mariie Story I'm Co-Writing For It So Yea Go Check Out Pleaseee !

-- Chapter 7 --

Zayn's POV :

" Well If It Isn't The Two Love Birds " ?! Harry Announced Looking Towards The Front Door At Us While Wiggling His Eye Brows " Have Fun " ? He asked Finishing Off His Sentence  .

I Just Glared At Him And Chucked A Pillow At His Face And I Didn't Miss I Smiled And Went To The Kitchen Obviously Niall Was There Rummaging Thru The Fridge " Really Nialler Did You Even Ask " ?! I Half Yelled " Of course I Did " ! He Yelled Back . I Just Shook My Head And Went To The Living Room And Sat Down Next To Harry Who Was Watching Some Movie  On The TV " What You watching Mate " I Asked Him , He Looked Up At Me And Said " 21 Jump Street " I Smiled "Cool Whats It About " ? He Thought For A Bit And Looked Down And Started Saying " Err Like ..Basically These Two Like Stupid Cops Are Like Umm .. Sent On This Mission And Umm At First They Like Cant Handle I But Then Uh um Like ,," I Cut Him Off " Harry You Make Everything Seem So Boring " ! He Really Did Though ! He Looked Hurt " Well " He Murmured , I felt Kind Of Bad But I Didn't Mean To Sound Rude "Sorry Mate .. " I whisspered His Head Popped Up " Its Okay Zaaaayn ! " He Yelled And Then He Jumped Ontop Of Me " Harry Get OFF! " I Insisted He Did As I Told Him So . Hes a Strange Kid ...

Louis POV :

I Was Now Looking Into The Guest Rooms There Was Only 3 Of Them And There Was No Way In The Bloody Hell That I Would Share With Someone Cause Well Harry Snores , Niall Moves Allot , Liam Talks In His Sleep And Zayn Takes Up The Whole Entire Dang Bed ! I Saw One That I Liked It Had A King Sized Bed With A Dresser And A Walk In Cosset 'Perfect' I Thought I Went To Get Settled In After About 2O Minutes Of Organizing My Stuff Kylee Walked In " Hi Louis " She Greeted Me " Hello Beautiful " I Said While Winking At Her , What ? Maybe I Was Flirting With Her But I Was Being Honest She Indeed Was Beautiful ! She Giggled And Blushed , Cute . " So Whatcha Doing " She Asked , " Just Sorting Out My Stuff " I Replied ," Cool Who You Sharing A Room With " She Asked I Smiled a Bit " No One I Don't Like sharing With The Lads They Tend To Mumble ,  Snore , Or , Move Alot But  Your More Than Welcomed To Join Me Love " I Told Her She Just Shook Her Head and Said " Quit Flirting Boy " She Talked Like An American Girl It was Cute On Her . & While i Looked At Her Our Eyes Met , Could It Be ? But I Just Met Her Like 3 Hours Ago But You Know What They Say Love At First Sight , Right ?

--------

A/N ; I Think Kylee And Louis Would Be Cute Together What Bout You ?

Hope Your Liking It Don't Forget to Check Out My Friends Story Her User name Is brenda_mariie And Her Story Is Called One Out Of Two Its A One Direction Fan fiction As Well !

Fan/Vote/Comment ! Porfavoor ! (Please)

-Andrea xx