Chapter 4 (:

A/N ; Helloo(: I Hope You Guys Are Liking My Story ! 

-- Chapter 4 --

Zayn's POV :

" Im Sorry " i Said As i Was About Too Get Up  But She Grabbed My Wrist 

" Zayn .." She Took a Deep Breath " Why Did You Do That ? " She Asked While Blushing . She Looked So Cute When She Blushed .

" Um Well Remember That Day a Couple Years Ago When i Came Over And We Watched The Titanic And We Asked Each other Who We Fancied  " ? She Just Nodded You Could Tell She Was Extremely Confused .. " Well " i Continued But Stopped " And I Asked You And You Said None Then i Said Kylee" She Looked At Me And Sighed And Then Said " Yes " And Then Looked Down It Was Silent For About 2 Minutes . Then i Finally Spoke Up " Well Er Um i Lied " 

She Raised An Eyebrow " Then Who Do You Fancy  ? " i Glared At Her " Really Ale ? Your Gonna Make Me Say It ?! " She Laughed A Bit " Yess , Yess i Am " 

I Took a Deep Breath Knowing i Was about To Admit My Love For My Long Time Best Friend . I Sighed And Took Her Hands I Looked In Her Eyes They Were a Beautiful Shade Of Hazel " Alessandra , The Person I Like Knows Almost Every Secret About Me , Has Been Best friends With Me Since Year 2 And Shes Standing Right Infront Of Me .. " There I Said It She Was Blushing Like Crazy And a Look Of 'Awww' Covered Her Face .....

Alessandra's POV :

Did He Just ? No He Couldn't Have ! But Wait He Just Did !!

I Was Speechless But After a Long Time Of Looking Deeply into His Eyes , I Did What Seemed Perfect To Do With The Moment . I Kissed Him . And Then Pulled Away 

Zayn Spoke Up " Alessandra Davis , Will You Be My Girlfriend ?

---------

A/N : I Like Cliffhangers ! Don't You ? 

Fan/Vote/Comment Please !(: Bye !

-Andrea(: