The Wall

Right after sound check I was slouching against one of the sun-warmed walls thinking about how I had missed the late spring sunshine in LA and finishing up a cigarette when suddenly spun around and shoved roughly up against the bricks. A body presses into mine and a growls "Hey gorgeous, You out here alone?" and squeezing my ass. Izzy.

"Might be," I answer and he lets up some of the pressure on my lower body so that he can move his hand around the front of my pants and squeezed my crotch through my jeans.

"You are so fucking beautiful, has anyone told you that today?" He asks and licks up the side of my neck. The hand on my crotch moves, massaging and stroking through the fabric and I suck in my breath at his touch.

"Not today but in general yeah, people seem to think so," I tell him.

"You're full of shit you know that? I told you that you were not two hours ago," he says.

"I don't know you, I was just standing here smoking and all of a sudden some dark haired guy threw me up against the wall and started grabbing my junk and telling me how hot I was," I joke with him.

"Well by me let me remind you who I am," he says and starts working on my belt buckle and I gasp in surprise when he pops the button my pants and yanks them down over my hips. He strokes my cock while he gets his own pants opened.

I hear him spit in his hand and I feel his fingers pushing between my cheeks and against my opening. Izzy pushes two spit slicked fingers into me and uses his other hand to tease my cock. His fingers ghost over my shaft and drift down to massage my balls and then move back up and he wraps his hand around me and starts stroking. His fingers are stretching and me and the pain is almost gone but it comes back when he adds a third finger and I whimper in discomfort. His clever fingers find my prostate and all thoughts of pain are gone as he teases me and runs his fingers over it; swirling and circling them over that sensitive spot and drawing small moans of pleasure out of my mouth. Then his fingers are gone and I feel his erection pressing against my hole and I rear back towards him. He bites my neck and snakes his arms underneath mine and puts his hands up on my shoulders and pulls me down as he thrusts against me.

"Izzy!" I yell out half in surprise and half in pain. He's still for a few seconds kissing but nibbling on my neck asking me quietly if I'm ok but he's so ready to fuck that even if I hadn't wanted to fuck a few minutes ago I do now.

"Are you ok beautiful boy? Did I hurt you?" he asks me quietly.

"A little but don't stop Izzy, fuck me, keep fucking me! " I hear myself begging. I turn a little so that I can see he eyes and they're smiling and filled with relief at the fact that I don't want him to stop. "Please Izzy," I plead and I squirm a little trying to get him to move inside of me.

"You're such a little whore Slash," he hisses and bites my earlobe and I moan out loud. He pulls my hair and bends my back and thrusts into me again and I groan. It hurts but I know that it won't for long, Izzy hasn't failed me in that respect yet. "You want me to fuck you pretty baby?" he hisses;" then you had better beg." He moves one hand up to my throat and squeezes a little as he thrusts and strokes my dick with his other hand and I feel Izzy's cock hit my prostate and I moan loudly. His fingers felt good but this is so much better. This whole thing is so god damn hot- him coming out of nowhere and fucking me out in the open like this. He freezes and growls "beg me if you want me to fuck you or I'm not gonna."

"Please Izzy, please fuck me fuck me hard, please," giving him what he wants and begging him again. His response is to shove me into the brick wall again, making sure to shield my cock with his hand. He leverages himself using my shoulder again, driving up into me and straight into my pleasure zone again. I moan and beg and yell and pant through every punishingly hard but increasingly pleasurable movement in and out of my body. As I start get louder he begins to thrust faster and harder crying out himself every now and then "Izzy, please, harder, I need, I'm gonna,.."

"Yeah, you're gonna what baby?" he asks, stopping all movement and leaves me screaming in frustration.

"Please Izzy, let me cum, make me cum" I growl and he picks up the same hard, quick movements as before except this time he makes sure to stroke my cock in time to his thrusts. "Izz oh fuck Izzy," my cries are getting more urgent and he pulls my hair again changing the angle just slightly and his next thrust drives the head of his dick right into my prostate and I explode all over the wall in front of me and into Izzy's talented hand. He yells and growls behind me, bending my body even more, increasing my pleasure and he grunts behind me and goes rigid for a second and then continues sliding back and forth, riding out his orgasm and then letting his own body collapse against mine; pressing us both into the wall.

After a minute or so he turns me around and stands in front of me with his palms pressed to the wall, pinning me effectively between him and it. "God I love to fuck your tight little ass Slash," he whispers into my neck and I nuzzle into him. "I've wanted you all fucking day," he says softly, smirking at me. I pull him closer and kiss him. Neither of us pulls away for a long time and when we finally do come up for air he leans his forehead on mine and asks "You know I love you for more than fucking right?"

"Yeah, I know" I answer and grin at him. I can't help but smile. "The fucking part was pretty hot just now though; I like it when you want to play rough." Now he's grinning too.

"Yeah it was," he says his smirk broadening into a full blown smile. I love it when he smiles at me since he doesn't smile very often. He's gorgeous when he smiles. "You were fucking beautiful just now naked with your back arched into me leaning on those bricks. Now someone's told you that today" he says and grins; easing my pants back up over my hips. "Now you can say someone's told you that today," he teases. I pull him back down and kiss him long and hard and he's groaning into my mouth.

We're ripped out of our blissful interlude by a voice saying "What the..? What the fuck are you two doing?" We pull away from one another and look towards the voice. Axl is standing there staring at us with his mouth open. Oh shit.