Man Whore

Axl

So, my little Izzy is a man whore. Not only has he fucked Slash and me but he's also apparently fucked Joe Perry. I got this little piece of information when Joe and Steven pulled me into their dressing room between our set and Aerosmith's set. They said they wanted to give me a little advice: stop trying to get in-between my band's two guitarists. I told them to fuck off that they had no idea what Slash or Izzy liked. That's when Joe said he knew exactly what Izzy liked and I guess it's dark haired guitarists. Who knew my wide-eyed, innocent, Izzy got around so much after he left Indiana?

Joe said that Izzy had been his dealer and that they'd hooked up one night after a show when Izzy came backstage to sell him dope. Joe brought him back to his apartment, got both of them good and high and then fucked him. Mother fucker! Izzy will fuck one of his customers but not me? I mean I know it's Joe freaking Perry but it still stings!

I thought for a minute I'd found out who fucked up Izzy's head so badly and I was ready to fucking launch myself onto him but I decided I'd better ask Joe if Izzy had said anything about being with another guy before I killed the lead guitarist of the band who was paying us to open for them; a rare bit of restraint on my part but my paycheck is sort of important too. Joe said that Izzy had been with someone before him, that Izzy kept coming on to him and then backing down before actually having sex. He said it took a lot of drugs to get Izzy relaxed enough to do it and that he'd told Izzy multiple times that it was ok; they didn't have to do anything but that Izzy was the one who wouldn't back down.

When he finally gotten Izzy's clothes off and saw the scars on his body he realized that Izzy had been with another guy but not in a good way and he tried to stop again but Izz got upset . He told Joe to ignore the scars; that they didn't define him and that he knew what he wanted. He knew he wanted to be with guys; that he wanted to be with Joe that night. He'd said "I didn't hurt him Axl, he was happy when he left my house that night. He came back more than once; but I wasn't the one who left those scars on his body,".

"Uh, there are scars?" I asked. This was new information to me. I didn't know there were physical scars anywhere on Izzy; he hadn't let me see him naked since he left Lafayette; not since that night. Joe looks uncomfortable; obviously he thought I knew about the scars and that's why I was asking him about Izzy fucking someone before him.

"Yeah," he says rubbing the back of his neck. "There are bite marks and scars from tearing..." He lights a cigarette and visibly relaxes when he inhales. "You didn't know? If you didn't know why are you asking me about who he slept with? It sounded like you knew somebody fucked him up pretty badly."

"I do know, but because he's different than he was when he left home; he's jumpy and closed off; fucking carries a switchblade all the time. He's my best friend man; I want to know what happened to him," I protest to Joe and Steven who are looking at me with a look that says they smell bullshit.

"You want to be more than friends though don't you Axl?" Steven asks from his seat in front of the dressing room door. He'd pulled a chair over there and blocked my exit the second the two of them dragged me in here.

"What difference does it make to you, why does it matter?" I growl, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back in my chair.

"It doesn't," Joe says. "But I like Izzy, he's a good kid and he deserves to be happy. He is happy. Don't fuck with his happiness. We also think your band could really make it if you don't self- destruct first. You're the one pushing the self-destruct button at the moment. Stop pushing it. Just a little friendly advice from two guys who have pushed the self –destruct button on their band's space ship more than once."

"If you like Izzy so much how come you're not the one with him? How come you're not the one making him happy?" I ask Joe with a challenge in my voice. He just calmly stubs out his cigarette and hands me a beer. I take it and chug half of it in the next two seconds.