16 | real life

xvi

xvi. the empire

Nancy walked into the hotel, her boots thudding against the gorgeous marble floor. The brunette woman looked around, and her eyes landed on the bar. Where she spotted two tall men, a short woman and a pile of suitcases. She glided to the group, slipping past people.

"Hey" Nancy smiled, making the adults turn around.

"Nancy what took you so long?" Izzy asked.

"It's really hard to lie to Sebastian, I'd like to see you try" Nancy replied.

"I'm an amazing liar" Izzy smiled.

"As much as I enjoy watching you guys squabble, which I don't. Can I please hug you?" Anthony said to Nancy, placing his drink down.

"Duh, of course" Nancy laughed, as the tall man pulled her close into a hug.

The five adults, including Marco who was on his ways, had grown very close in the few days they had been speaking. Their group chat had been a hive of activity. Sending memes, videos of each other and arguing. After Nancy hugged Anthony, Chris hugged her.

"Where's Marco?" Nancy asked, moving her wavy hair out of her face.

"I'm here but you guys need to go" Marco said.

"What why?" Izzy asked, playing with the umbrella in her drink.

"Cause Sebastian will be here any minute now for drinks with me, so disappear upstairs" Marco said, waving his hands at his friends to shoo them away.

"We're going, we're going" Izzy said, sliding off her stool and grabbing one of Mackie's bag.

The four adults headed to the lift with an array of bags, and headed to Chris' room.

A/N; So this was a really short chapter sorry, the next chapters will be longer hopefully

A/N; So this was a really short chapter sorry, the next chapters will be longer hopefully. I hope anyone who is reading this fic is enjoying it. I know it's going a bit slow currently but it will speed up within a few more chapters. Also SebxNancy are a slow burn so y'all may be waiting a while.