Glamorize your notebooks, folders, book

When it comes to school, projects, presentations and others you have to do your best and show it. This is why my notebooks and folders are always designed, doing that gives the feeling that I am responsible and I'm giving my best effort. Now I will teach you how to decorate your materials, but with your own personal touch.

What you will need is:

Scissors ( with or without design)

Scrapbooking paper ( give it your own personal touch)

Glue/double sided tape

A ribbon ( any color) (optional)

1 button ( optional)

A label that has your name on it.

A notebook/ folder/ book

Sticker/ tape (optional)

Steps:

1. Grab you notebook/ folder/ book and lay it down on a flat surface. (A table, the floor, anywhere)

2. Take your scissors and cut the scrapbooking paper into a rectangle or an oval and tape/ glue it to the book/folder/notebook.

3. Get the label with your name on it and glue/tape it to the scrapbooking paper.

4. Now this part is optional and you can't do this to your folder. Go to the back part of your notebook/book and get your (optional) ribbon and stick it with your ( optional) sticker/ tape.

5. This step is also optional and can only be done for your notebook/ book. Get your (optional) button and attach it to your ribbon. This gives the bookmark/ribbon weight so it won't get out of it's place.

6. And now you have your glamorous book/ notebook/ folder.