Club

As i was at the club after a long day i called one of my bestfriends to join me for drinking, as i was drinking i saw my friend coming my way and as he sat down next to me he was talking and was teying to comfort me because of my grandma and that stupid jerk who has a girlfriend, this friend of mine is really the tupe of guy any girl would want and that guy is Jackson Wang(GOT7)
After drinking like a thousands time my phone was buzzing with messages and Jackson already left because he had work to do so I told the bartender to call a person in my contacts and he did so a few minutes later that person was here to take me home so i told the Bartender thank you as the person pulled me out of the club.
???) "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!? COMING HERE DRINKING WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HOME!?!!"
Y/n) "YAH WHY YELL"
???) "BECAUSE IM YOUR HUSBAND"
I then look up and see Taehyung standing there
Y/n) "Oh So your the guy the bartender called?"
Taehyung) "YES SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HER YOU DO KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS WORRIED SICK OF YOU?"
Y/n) "So today is the worst day of my life..."
Taehyung) "SO WHAT"
Y/n) "how would you feel if the person that you love and cares about you to the point you tell them everything aboit your life dies? How would you feel? And how about the type of person that you already started falling for kissed another girl infront of you?"
Taehyung) "well i would feel terrible"
Y/n) "see thats how i felt today, i felt hurt, i felt being ignored, i felt being lonely because nobody is going to be there anymore, the only person who will be there for me is my grandma but shes already dead since today...."
After i said all those think i fainted, but i didnt hit the floor, someone held onto me tight.