Chapter 13

After having fun playing laser tag with Jackson and his friends we went home to rest because we had a tough game agaist each other but anyway my team won, YAY!!!
When we got home i saw IU's car, I got exited and ranned into the house like there is no tomorrow, when i went in the house my jaws dropped.
IU) "Y...y..y/n"
Y/n) "what happened to you"
IU) "it hurts really bad Y/n, he did it again"
Y/n) "OMG how dare he! Since when did he started acting like this?!?!?!"
IU) "since Irene!"
Mom) "you don't think Irene change Taehyung, right?"
Dad) "thats just OH who knows! But he had no right to hit you, what did you ever done to him to make him hit you like that!?!"
Y/n) "Does your parents know anything about this IU?"
IU) "no..."
Y/n) "we should tell..."
IU) "NO if we do It will only get worst!!"
Mom) "where is Jackson?"
Y/n) "i thought they were behind me"
Dad) "How about you go check Y/n"
Y/n) "okay"
I walked to the door and looked outside to see 8? Guys at front so i got curious and ask,
Y/n) "JACKSON WHO IS THAT?"
Jackson) "GO INSIDE"
Y/n) "WHATS WRONG?!"
Youngjae) " GO INSIDE BECAUSE TAEHY—-"
Taehyung) "What, is it because im here to take my sister and wife back and you guys are just protecting those two brats?!"
As soon as i hear Taehyungs voice i quickly went inside the house and grabbed IU's hand and took her to my room and locked her inside, i quickly ran back to the living room and gave the room key to my mom and grabbed the car key and went outside, as soon as Taehyung saw me he got confused so i grabbed my human like teddybear and took it with me like it was IU and put it in the back seat and i drove off, Taehyung panicked and got in his car and droved right behind me, I kept looking back at Taehyungs car making sure he is following me but I wasn't paying attention where i was driving to so when i turn my head back to the road I CRASHED..........
When the car stopped spinning and flipping i opened my eyes just to meet the pain in my body, it hurts so much, and before i closed my eyes i saw a figure moving towards me, it looks like a men, with shocked expression? Im not sure but that was all i can remember before everything went black.....

Note-hello guys I'm sorry for a long update but it is summer so i wanted to take a break on the stories but i will also like to relax but there is also many other reasons so please don't preasure me and here is another chapter!!💞