JACKSON WANG

As we were in the car we were going to the CAFE where all five of us always meet, and we were in the car we were just chatting and joking around.
Next thing we knew was that we were already here at the CAFE and as we got out of the car and walked to the CAFE I saw Jackson and faith yelled out his name.
Faith) "JACKSON!!!!"
Jackson) "hey girls!!"
Mai) "OMG JACKSON!"
Tasanee) "YAY JACKSON WE MISSED YOU"
Y/N) "your girlfriend miss you the most"
Jackson) "aw my babygirl misses me"
Faith) "shut up....."
Jackson) "Aw...."
Faith) "FINE I MISSED YOu"
Jackson) "noe thats better, come sit i will treat you four"
Mai) "Really!?!!"
Jackson) "yea of course, after being gone to China for like a year i deserve to serve you four"
Tasanee) "Yay we don't have to pay!!!"
Y/n) "thats great😁"
Faith) "hey did you know about Y/n's arranged marriage?"
Jackson) "yea my parents told me"
Y/n) "thats great but he already have a girlfriend i think her name was Irene?"
Jackson) "WHAT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND THEN HE HAD TO GO THROUGH ME TO GET MY SISTER"
Mai) "oh right I keep forgetting that you two are brother and sisters"
Tasanee) "well thats something we don't want to talk about"
Y/n) "well im fine now but still why did you come back Oppa?"
Jackson) "well i came back to be here with you on your wedding day and i came to STAY!!"
Faith) "OMG YAY"
Mai) "REALLY"
Tasanee) "your kidding right?!?!"
Jackson) "nope"
Y/n) "great now i have five people to tease me!"
Jackson) "thats even better"
Mai) "hey isn't that Taehyung?!?!"
Tasanee) "hey it is"
Faith) "he is with Irene tho"
Y/n) "just ignore it he did say he is going on a date"
Jackson) "such a handsome man but is having a date with someone else when he have a wife right here"
Mai) "I think he saw us!"
Tasanee) "quick lets leave"
Jackson) "yea lets go"
After we payed the owner we quickly left before Taehyung can even yelled our names.

We went to this other CAFE aka Our highschool CAFE and contunued catching up there with everybody, after talking for like four hours i went back to what you called home and when i opened the door i saw Irene and Taehyung sitting down and cuddling on the couch, so i was walking past them until my name was Called.
Taehyung) "YAH where were you!!!?!?!"
Y/n) "I was out hanging with my friends...Why?"
Taehyung) "yea i saw that but after your friends left there was a guy with you, was that your boyfriend?!"
Irene) "well if she does have a boufriend then we don't have to go pick her up from school"
Y/n) "Irene is right I can come home by myswlf so no need to pick me up!"
Taehyung) "YAH if that was your boyfriend then why does he look so ugly!"
Y/n) "UGLY YOU CALL HIM UGLY WELL YOU BETTER WATCH THAT DAMN MOUTH OF YOUR TAEHYUNG BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WENT THEOUGH JUST TO SEE HIM AGAIN AND YOUR WRONG YOU ASSHOLE HE IS MY BROTHER!!!!"
Taehyung) "YAH YOU DONT CUSS IN THIA HOUSE AND IF HE IS YOUR BROTHER THEN WHY DONT YOU TWO LOOK THE SAME!?!? "
Y/n) "WELL SIBLINGS CAN LOOK LIKE ANYTHING!"
Irene) "OPPA SHE GAVE ME THE DEATH GLARE!"
Taehyung) "Why you bitch!!! "
And with that he came at me and I ranned to the other side of the room and he slapped me and then slammed me up agaisnt the wall and went back to Irene, she had that smirk look.
I quickly ran up the stairs, went ti my room and closed the door, but then i realized that i lost my glassas so i went back out to the living room and picked up my glassas then went back up to my room.....
He was lucky that nobody was home at that time exept IU so you can say that she witnessed everything....