Percy Jackson and Harry Potter

Percy's POV

The instructions were simple; infiltrate Hogwarts, blend in, keep an eye on Harry Potter and his friends, and, above all, do not reveal our true identities.

Percy was tired, tired of the fighting and the wars and the deaths. First the battle with the Titans, and then The Second Giant War, he thought he was free to live out his years in peace, only fearing for his life half the time, or, hell, three quarters of the time.

Unfortunately it didn't work that way, not when the fates had a sick sense of humor and, for some reason, Percy had to be at the center of every damn quest that was issued.

Admittedly the whole 'wizards being real' had taken some time to get adjusted to, though, with his life the way it was, nothing was much of a surprise anymore.

Two races joined as one

To force the battle failed or won

Past unveiled for all to see

Knowledge takes the final fee

Heroes from either race

To see the legacy preserved or disgraced

Darkness to consume child of magic and sea

Death shall set the oceans free

(BTW guys, if you have any suggestions for improvement for this prophecy please leave a comment or message me!)

With a sigh, I shifted once again in the train seat. Prophecies were never good, but this one seemed annoyingly set on death. Thankfully I didn't have to be worried about being consumed by darkness; I was just a child of the sea, none of that magic stuff. All though, the part about death setting the ocean free didn't sound so great for me either... maybe a giant monster would keep me hostage and when we killed it I would be set free. Ya, that sounded right.

Shifting again, I contemplated the whole thing. And by the whole thing, I meant the fact that these stupid robes the wizards wore chaffed in very unfortunate places.

I gave up, the robes were hot and the small train car did nothing to help the feeling of being hedged in. Annabeth was asleep to the right of me; her head leaned against my shoulder and Nico sat across from us.

I couldn't help but wish that Frank and Hazel were here too. I hadn't gotten to see them much this summer, what with them, and Jason, being needed back at Camp Jupiter to help with repairs. Piper had chosen to stay behind, partly to help with repairs and partly because she wanted to be with Jason.

In the pocket of the robes I could feel my wand digging into my thigh; twelve inches of mermaid scale and horse hair. Fitting to say the least, though all the wands had been equally as ironic. Alexander? Oliver? Olivander? Ya, that was it. Olivander had seemed to share our humor as he told us the core of each one; Thestral bone for Nico, owl feather for Annabeth.

In the distance I could see the lights of a town, probably Hogsmead. If I hadn't been so tired I would have laughed all over again, the names these wizards came up with were out of the ordinary, even for me.

With a rattle and jerk the train chugged into the station, the compartment coming alive with commotion as the passenger's struggled to disembark. Nico's eyes watched the stream of people from under heavily lidded eyes, regarding them with annoyance.

"We're here?" yawned Annabeth.

"We're here." I confirmed gently, helping her from the padded seats and grabbing our luggage from racks above our heads.