55- I AM SOO SORRY YOU GUYS (an AN)

Hey guys.

So....

I am SUPER sorry.

I think that I am going to have to take to about June 8th as a hiatus. 

With school ending, there is just so much going up, plus I am starting softball. Adding softball to my already extensive list of things that I need to do is just pushing me over the edge. 

Like today for example. Between piano, teaquando (I am testing for my black belt very soon which means a lot of extra practice) and everything else going on tonight, I have barely had time to do my homework, write this and eat dinner. 

I just feel like it is too much right now.

Along with that, I feel like I am trying to write a chapter that should take me an hour in a quarter of that. As a result, I am not able to publish the quality writing that you guys and the characters deserve.

In conclusion, I am planning to publish in this period of time, but pretty infrequently. About once a week just to keep the story fresh in my head and rolling off the page. I just want to wait until school gets out, and I will go back to publishing every day to every other day. 

This story and you guys mean so much to me, and I just want to say that I WILL BE BACK WHEN I SAY I WILL. I don't want you guys to think that I am abandoning this. I really just want to tell you guys thank you.

I would not still be writing this story without you guys.

I figured that I might as well tell you about how this started. I actually wrote the first chapter as a project for ELA, and I really saw John and Alex in it even though it was different characters. This was right when I was getting into Hamilton and Wattpad, so I cut off the end, changed the names, edited it a little bit to fit them better, and viola. And am I ever glad I did! 

You guys really can never understand how much that you mean to me, so thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I can't say it enough, so...

Thank you. 

I will publish soon and will be back to publishing regularly about June 8th 

Luv ya guys!

AndPEggy :-)