44- Jeffmads

44- Jeffmads

I should probably say that I am still keeping all the things that happened in a sister's love. I just don't know if I can write a whole book about it.

Warning- Blood

Jefferson's POV

I walk into the dorm after my date with Peggy. I hear coughing, which is not an unusual occurrence. I mean, I live with James. He's always sick in some way. I worry about him.

He knows that I care about him, but not to what extent. I am also denying it to myself.

I can't be gay.

You see, I grew up in a highly homophobic household. One of my brothers actually got kicked out of the house when he was 16 because my parents found out that he was pansexual. Anyways, I am kind of denying it to myself, as much as I want to accept it. I can't be gay. I just can't.

The coughing intensifies, and I become more worried. I speed up, entering James's room. Usually it is a few coughs, and he is fine. I have kind of stopped noticing it.

I see the bathroom door open, and James is coughing, standing over the sink. I open the door, and see that he is coughing up....blood?

I ask, "James?"

He looks up, but cannot respond, because as he opens his mouth, he coughs again, and an especially large splat of blood comes out. I run to get him water, and as soon as I get it back to him, he tries to drink it, but coughs it up. I stand in horror, not knowing what to do.

After a few more seconds, he stops coughing, and I grab him a new glass of water.

I ask, "Are you okay? Sick again?"

He takes a deep breath, and looks like he is contemplating telling me something. After a few seconds of teetering on the edge he says, "I'm not sick Tommy, I'm dying."

So, do you guys hate me yet?