Chapter 4 The CATTalog

On the way to school, rain kept falling on Drop's head which was sort of annoying, but she knew she couldn't stop the rain by complaining, so she continued down the road and eventually approached an old, rickety school called 'Wayside'.

     She entered her class and was approached by a young girl yelling, 

     "WAZAP Drop!" Drop turned towards her and said, 

     "nothing much FaceBrook what about you!" Brook replied, 

     "Stop calling me that FaceDrop!" Drop and Brook sat down in their desks in silence and in came Patricia. Patricia went over to Drop and asked, 

     "So hows your new cat?"

      "He's great! But there was one time when I was pretty sure he tried to kill me." 

     "That's impossible, Drop, cats can't do that!" Screamed Patricia. 

     "But he did!" Said Drop. "Mike saw it too!"

      Patricia ignored that response and said, 

     "Hey, guess what I did last night!" 

     "I don't know! What is it?!" 

     "We went to 'Mcdonald's' and the toy's there where awesome! You should get one yourself!" 

     "What did they have?" asked Drop. 

     "They were just action figures, but they were pretty cool!" said Patricia.

      "Did you do your homework last night? I did."  Asked Drop.

     "Me too, but it was sort of difficult," replied Patricia.

     "The last question was the hardest," Drop stated.

     "No that one was easy! The hardest one was on the first page!"

     "Which question?"

      "Number 4," said Patricia. 

     "That one was actually sort of fun!" 

     "No, it wasn't it was really hard," said Drop. 

     "You do realize the answer was just 15, right?" 

     "I thought it was 5!"

     Dude turned towards Dude and said, 

     "Dude this plan isn't working, all these characters are so boring." Dude looks up from his game and says, 

     "Yeah I agree, how is this suppose to keep people interested in the story." 

     "Well this is pretty much how most stories are like these days and that's why they suck." 

     "Yeah, I agree, people should write better stories like this one. Every story should have random references that make barely any sense Dude, especially 'Undertale' ones." 

     "Yeah Dude."

"what are you playing there Dude?" asked Dude.  

     " just some random dating simulator I was recommended by a friend." Replied Dude. 

     "You need to stop being so weird Dude." Maple enters the laboratory. Dude looks at him and says 

     "The story is getting too boring, so I have a change of plans. Instead of killing them slowly, just go straight for the kill." Maple nods and exits.

     "Hey, where did Brook go?" asked Drop. 

     "I don't know but she was just here." Drop looked around the classroom for a while but couldn't spot Brook anywhere. 

     "That's so weird it's like she just disappeared on us!" The teacher walked into the classroom and pulled out her attendance. After taking the attendance she noticed that there seemed to be a lot of students away today for some reason.

      "Does anyone know why so many people are away today? Is there a nasty bug being passed around or something?" Asked the teacher.  The students responded that they didn't know, and the teacher got on with the lesson.

  The students responded that they didn't know, and the teacher got on with the lesson