Crimson {The Purge: Anarchy}

----

"It's one night where people become their demons and the gateway to hell is thrust open."

----

The Purge is a known American Tradition where crime, even murder, is annually legalised for twelve hours.

Some people do it for revenge.

Others do it for fun.

----

Elle's birthday falls on the Purge night and she only wishes for the safety of those she loves; Kieran, her father and Damien, her boyfriend. She's been trained all her life to survive the following twelve hours- the whole nation is preparing for this reign of anarchy.

Elle fought before for innocents- those left stranded in the middle of the Purge- it's what her father does every year. He protects those he can from murderers, rapists, psychopaths and all the other demons that emerge from humane deprivation.

But this year is different, somehow more dangerous and unforgiving.

It's easy to walk to into a war zone.

It's easier to die.

"I'll let you in on a little secret," said the guy with the white mask and the word "God" terribly scribbled on his forehead. He yanked the girl by her ponytail. He leant close to her ear and whispered loud and clear. "There is no God." And then screams chorused the night.

----

A/N

I don't own the concept of The Purge: Anarchy but at the same time this is not a movie adaptation. This is simply my version of the The Purge, I own all my characters and if you like it and wish to read on please vote and comment x