The Arrival Is Here

Alice P.O.V
Its finally time the babys are arriving, im so excited I can barly breath, unlike Bendy, hes sweating and almost crying.
12 minuts later the three Babys arrived and I slowly let go of Bendys hand wene the docotor hands me the babys, I start crying out of joy and I couldnt beleive that Bendy was too, this was the happiest day of my life, Bendy kisses me on the cheak and says what should we name them, I said the two boys should be named Jackie and then he butted in wene I was about to name the other boy but he said we should name him Oly and so I agreed, we then decided the name for the baby should be Jacoline, this was gonna be the best family ever

Bendy P.O.V
Alice looked like she was in pain but excited at the same time, and I think I heard my hand crunch, and im almost crying, this is very embarrassing but worth it, I couldn't beleive I am becoming a dad I've already got some names but Ill let Alice name it or one of them ;)  After two minuts to my suprise we have three kids, two boys and one girl. I kissed Alice on the cheak and asked her what do you wanna name them as the docotor hands her the three babys, the first one she said Oly and I think that is a lovely name, she was about to say the second one but I wanted to also name one so I butted in and said can we name him Jackie and she said yes and for the girl we both agreed for Jacoline, this is the best day ever.

Sorry this is so short but im running out of  ideas, can any of you message me and give me ideas,mill give a shoutout after, also shoutout to wish42, you were the first one ever to like one of my stories, thamks so much I really appreciate it!!!