20 years after the incodent

Bendy P.O.V
I was walking around really slowly mainly because I was ink bendy and passing old posters of me and boris and then... I passed and Alice Angel poster, I walked up to it and slowly put my hand on it, I miss you Alice, I say under my breath, somehow I could feel her presance, but not a good one, it was like she hated me, but then! I heard a creak coming from the door, I could hear every little step that goes on in this studio, I can hear the ink people crying, I could her the butcher gang clanging around, I could here Sammy singing that terribal song, sheep sheep sheep, its time for sleep, I could here everying, I can even here Alice, but somehow, not very often. I went to the camras to see who was coming from the door and suprisingly, I could recognize him, Henry? I say HENRY! I quickly go somewere to hide and stay there, time for revenge!

Henry P.O.V I open the door with a note in my hand, I can hear ink dripping, drip drip drip, it wasnt as soothing as befor 20 years back, I would open the door take a deep breath, greet everyone, then sit at my desk, but it was actually terofying this time, I called out JOEY?! Nobody ansewerd, I then decide to keep walking down the hallway to see if I could find him, why would he ask me to come here and meet him, why not susie or walley, and why in an abondond studio that somehow brings back good and bad memories, I keep walking until I see the ink machine, but I didnt wamt to go in there, so I went to this place were they had objects sitting on this table thing, I then thought, I need to find these objects, after I did I went back and put them all on the table, (im gonna skip a few things and go to the ink machine) I went back to go to the ink machine but... It was borderd up?! I walked closer to it and, BENDY?! Bendy popped up in this inky form, Ink filled every room and I walked in it and ran ot the excit but the floor broke and, I fell down.

Bendy P.O.V
I saw Henry fall down in this hole and thwn thought, that wouldnt be concrete down there, it would be the second floor,
And as I went closer to the hole, Alices presents, were closer, I dont know why but and inky tear went down my face and dropped down to the hole, Please Alice were are you...