Two Alices?!

Bendy POV
I reached the hall that led to the main room, I stopped and saw an angelic face staring at me in confuesion, I contunued walking until we where only 7 inches away, I looked down at her, I know you wont give me a chance I said softly clearing my throught, but I needed to see that majestic face again, she looked confuesed then happy, why are you doing this she asked, because I want my angel back, I said, but why, I was mean to you, that doesnt stop true love I said with a little smile, she smiled at me and then pulled me down into a kiss, it was a long passniot kiss, she broke off and said, this isnt a trap is it, I said no and we continued kissing. Then I stoped, something felt strange, like she wasn't the real Alice, I pulled back and looked up amd down.

Your a fake I said loudly, I saw a smirk grow on her face, im a what she said slowly, FAKE, she swung her axe back, and was about to swing it forward but I felt nothing I saw that a knife was through her chest, I gasped in shock as Alice fell to the ground, I looked up and saw, Alice?

Alice POV
I felt hands grip on my neck and then throw me back into the shadow, I couldn't move, couldn't speak, what was wrong with me, I saw this figure walk up near e hall and stare down at it, she looked like me, she looked exactly the same whene I was deformed (I am so sorry!! That is a really bad word) then... Bendy walked up to her, I couldn't make out what they where saying but then they started kissing, traightor I whispered under my breath, I felt anger rush inside of me I felt power again, I ran out and stabbed her in the chest, I could see the shockness on Bendys face, then he looked up at me, confuesed, suprised and puzzeld, but I was glaring at him with anger.

I will never forgive you, I mummbeld slowly.

I hope you enjoyed this one because I enjoyed writing it, as I always say, hope you enjoyed balice fans, if your new welcome to the world of balcie, may balice stay with you, goodnight/gooday my little errand boy/girl