You can always win me back

Alice angel (good one) POV
I could see Bendy's confusion, and I new what would happen next, the same she did to me, drain his soul out, I felt stronger and then new if I run fastly she would hear me, so I tiptoad behind her and then pulled my knife back and plunged it forward, I started to breath deeply, I could see Bendy, mind blown, I stared into his eyes to make him know that it was me, he gave a slow warm smile and the came closer, but I didn't let him, I put my knife between us, shaking my head, no... I said softly, as I said, I cant do it again, but that Alice angel wasn't you, I was stuck like that until I started to think of you more, love took over the evil Alice inside me, and we seperated, as soon as  she was free she captured me, drained my soul out, I could see Bendy look down and trying to hide his tears, I picked his chin up, and kissed him on the cheak, I then went up to his ear and softly said suductivly 'but you could always win me back' I could feel the warmth of his cheaks getting hotter, I just smiled and walked out, I could feel his eyes wathcing me, but not full of hatred, full of fun.

Bendy POV
Alice gave me a look, telling me, shes the real deal, she was breathing heavly, not tiredness, but she was scared,  I smiled at her warmly letting her know that I believe her, I walked up to her but she fastly pointed her razor sharp knife at my chest, I was confuesed, she was shaking her head.

"As I said...I cant do it again"
"But that Alice Angel wasn't you, I say puzzeld"
"I was stuck like that until I started to think of you more, love took over the evil Alice Angel, thats why we seperated, and as soon as we did, she captured me amd drained my soul out"

I looked down trying to hide my tears from her, I felt her hand pick my chin up and kissed me on the cheak, I started tk blush, I could hear her footsteps coming closer, then I could feel the hot air of her breathing, she softly suductivly said,

"You could always win me back"

I blushed even harder, I could then hear her light footsteps geting fainter and fainter, I already had an idea... Beware of the demon Alice I mummbeld.

Sorry that was so short and that I havn't been updating for awhile Ive got two things to do now, have surgery and prepare a wedding, I cracked my head open, damn my life :( , but Ill try to update more but for niw, may balice stay with you, goodnight/gooday my little errand boy/girl