Alice?

Bendy POV
I ran my hands down the cardboard walls, depressed
I was heading towards the demon or angel side, I picked angel side and stared at all the old tv show posters of Alice...
I stoped to look at one particular poster, I put one finger down the picture of Alice, black ink went all over it making it look like she was crying, I continued to walk, walking past leaking pipes and crooked walls.
I came to the room were she sometimes records her songs here when we wher happy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                               Flashback

I was just walking around the studio trying to look for Joey to ask about the scene that we are doing tommorow but I stoped when I heard the majestic voice coming from the angel side, It was like it was calling for me, It was like I was flying towards it, walking past the posters and cardboard Alices, I fineally reached the place where Alice was writing a song, I stoped and just listend to her, she was moving her head around to the beat whilst closing her eyes.

She stoped and opend her eyes, she froze on the spot just starimg at me in a suprised way, I couldn't stop staring at her eyes, she opend the side of the door that leads out of the room and said to me, you heard all that didn't you she said giggling in the middle of the sentance, y-yeah, I said melting, A-Alice, you look wonder full, she just laughed and said, yeah you look nice with the same bow you wear everyday, I looked down at my blw embarresed. Ha ha Im just kidding, it suits you, she was walking out but stoped halfway and gave me a kiss on the cheak, I melted into a inky puddle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                Flash back over
Bendy POV
I got back into reality, taking in the ragged pipes and ripped posters, broken glass and inky puddles, I sighed until...
I heard the same majestic voice I heard 20 years ago, Alice? I said softly, she was singing the same song she did whene I found her befor, I started to run out of the angel side and head over to the demon side, black deep ink was filly the room, but love couldn't stop me, I started to run through the ink with all the power I had, ran down the holes dodging all the floor boards trieing to stop me, I fineally stoped when I saw... Alice