My lost angel

Bendy POV
I could here Alices angelic voice call for Hemry to do a chor for her, I was getting close to finding her...Walking on leval 9 poking my head through every door, I wanted to seek my lost love, Ive loved her ever since weve met.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK

I woke up and instantly jumped out of bed in a great mood, I remebered that Joey said he has a suprise to show me and Boris, I walked down the hall were Joey said to meet him, I greeted everyone with a jolly smile and a good morning to them, I fineally reached the place were Joey said to meet him, the ink machine, Boris was already there and Joey looked like he was about to burst, I then put my hands up and said, Alright Joey what is it, He said, Bendy, Boris, Meet the new character for our show, My eyes widend and Joey was saying softly, Come on Alice dont be shy, O-ok, I heard a females voice reply, she stepped infront of Joey and she said Hi, Well hi toots I say, she giggles and Boris introduces himself, I jump in and say, ill give you a tour of the studio Alice, Ok she says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of flashback

I gain courage again and stand up feeling stronger then ever, I know I can find her, I have to

Alice POV
I give an order through the microphone to Henry, after that I just stand impatiently waiting for him, but something felt weird inside of me, I could feel someones presance, but not the butcher gang, not wally, not even Henry, or the searchers, I could feel... An old friends presance, like someone I hate but like at the same time like, who was it...

It couldnt be I softly mumble to myself, Bendy? I say, I know I pushed him out of the way wene the walls were closing up, but why did'nt he ever come looking for me? Why did'nt he save our children?! Thats why I hate him, that day was horribal, my last kiss with Bendy, my last words, but now I never really bring him up.

Bendy? I say softly into the microphone incase he could hear me, can he? I bring out a poster of him out of my pocket and unfold it, tears started to stream down my face, tears fall onto the poster, I then dry my eyes and get up quickly scrumpling up the poster and then I through it dramaticaly on the floor, He is a traitor! Just like Joey, I can trust no one!

Just as I get angry I can here Henry coming back, I take a deep breath and then say through the microphone, good not, cut up all the cardbored Bendys will you my little errand boy? I then spin around and saw a bendy cutout, I walked up to it, picked it up and threw it across the room, I wanted everything of and about Bendy destroyed!