Lemon!!! (Sos peeps that dont like it ill make it up to you)

Alice was walking down the hallway completely oblivious of her surroundings, she walked at a dead end and decided to turn back until, Bendy suddenly came out of the wall, "it has been along time since we have had some fun" he said smirking, "huh?" Bendy pinned Alice to the wall and kissed her, asking for entrance, she let him and he explored every little bit, then stopped and kissed her hornes knowing that they are sensitive, he slowly unzipped her dress leaving her in bra and underwear, he licked his lips and bit her neck, she yelped but also loved it, he trailed his tonguedown from her bra to underwear, "this needs to go, the both do" he unstrapped her bra and stared at her breasts, he massaged them for awhile and then circled her nipple with his tongue wich led into a suck, she quietly moaned pleading for more, "c'mon toots, I want to hear,you sing louder" he took off her underwear and placed his tongue on her womanhood, she moaned louder whilst Bendy grinned, he bit it and she moaned louder he stopped and he kissed her whilst his hands where continuing to massage her breasts and his tail thrusting up and down, "bendy" she moaned he pulled his manhood and and slowly placed it into Alice, "fast or slow" he whispered in her ear, "fast" she said, instantly he thristed in and out, Alice moaning each time he thrusted inside of her, Bendy grabbed her breast and massaged it to give her confort, "B-BENDY" she moaned his name out, "B-BENDY IM GOING TO EXPLODE" he went slowler and then pulled it out, "I think thats enough excitement for you today my dear" and with that he carried her to her bed and layed her down, "goodnight Alice, you did well"

Guys im not good woth this kinda stuff and also I know alot of people dont like lemon so I am gonna make it up to you and make a chapter without lemon Xx