Chapter 11: Exposed

Kaylan and I are running, we're running far. When we saw Liam, Kaylan pushed him off balance. I shut the door and locked it. We both ran, not knowing where we were going.

We ran down several flights of steps till we were in the lobby. We busted open the double doors and ran to Kaylan's car. "Where are we going?" I questioned out of breath. 

"I don't know," she replied.

...

She drove far away, I still don't know where we are or where we are going. She pulls up to this huge house:

"I know you are confused right now, but just get out of the car and follow me," Kaylan demanded

She was right, I sure am confused, but I did as she ordered. We walked down a long pathway to the house entrance. For some reason, she had a key to this house and she opened the door with it.

This sure was a beautiful house, I follow Kaylan up the stairs to some room. Someone else is definitely in this house because I hear some sounds. Kaylan opens the door.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Kaylan and I both say at the same time with shock. I can not believe what I am seeing right now. My mom and Kaylan's dad are hooking up on the bed right now.

"What are you doing here?" Kaylan's dad yells. She doesn't reply. My mom looks like she just saw a ghost. Her face went from pale white to bright red. How do these two even know each other?

"Excuse me," my mom said walking out freaking NAKED, covering herself out of the room. This incident has scarred me for life.

...

Time has passed, Kaylan and I both got into a big fight with our parents. We told them what happened with Liam. And those long hours my mom has been working, she's been prostituting! I can't believe that she has been selling her body out to men she doesn't even know.

Kaylan, on the other hand, was mad that her dad was disrespecting women like this. Her father is a multi-millionaire because he is a co-founder of the third largest tech company in the world. He was using a lot of his cash on alcohol and women.

It's 1 am and I have to go to school in less than 48 hours, I do not know how I am going to cope with this!

...

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. Ugh, I have school today. It was already 8:30 am and I am already late at this point, but I could care less right now. I took a 30-minute shower and put on some sweats and a Pink tee shirt.

This is my outfit:

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar, I wasn't in the mood for breakfast. I also grabbed my school bag and headed out the door.

...

I was now at school when I entered I heard a lot of whispering. I didn't think much of it until this girl came up to me. "Hey Jessica," the girl said.

"Do I know you?" I replied with sass. The girl rolled her eyes, "Well I heard your mom is a hooker." I don't know where this girl is getting her facts from, I really hope Kaylan kept her mouth shut.

"And where exactly did you hear that from?" I questioned. 

"The news of course." My face turned bright red, everyone was laughing at me. I've never felt more embarrassed in my whole entire life. I tried to stay strong but tears were rolling down my cheek. Are they even allowed to report such a thing on the news?

I just wanted to escape, so that's what I did. I walked out of school, I don't even care anymore. I checked the news app on my iPhone 7, and sure enough, I found the story about my mom. She got arrested.

A/N- Hey guys! If you made it this far in the book and you don't know me personally, I just want to say thank you. If it's 2 people who read the chapter or 200 people it means a lot to me. If there are any grammar errors in this chapter, I apologize. I'm writing this chapter late on a school night.

PLEASE VOTE <3

-Allison ;p