Chapter 16: Ariana

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. "Ugh, I have to go to school today," I said to my self.  Everyone is going to be talking about me. I got out of my bed and threw on an outfit that includes an oversized hoodie, sweatpants, a tank top, and some pink high-top converse.

 I got out of my bed and threw on an outfit that includes an oversized hoodie, sweatpants, a tank top, and some pink high-top converse

I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I took out my phone, holy crap! My birthday was weeks ago and I didn't even know! It makes sense since I've been living alone for so long and haven't been moved to a foster home.

I got a bowl from the cabinet and poured milk into it. I poured Frosted Flakes in the bowl and went and got a spoon to eat it.

...

I'm at school and as I thought- everyone is looking at me. I heard people saying: "The sluts daughter is back," or "Liam kidnapped her and tried to kill her several times," or the most frequent "Jessica? I thought she was dead!"

I have gym soon so I'm going to go stall in the changerooms. I walked downstairs and took several turns until I entered the gym. I pushed open the change room doors and sat on one of the benches.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," I screamed. Bella was laying on the floor dead in a pool of blood. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," I screamed again. The gym teacher Ms. Pates came in. "What's all of the-

She stared at Bella's dead body puzzled. She walked out of the room and I ran out with her. What the heck did I just see?

...

Police officers, doctors, and nurses arrived at Miller High-School and all of the students and teachers were told to go home.

I wonder who killed Bella. Officers have ruled it as a murder but it is difficult to know who because so many people hated Bella. I am a suspect but obviously, I didn't kill her.

I haven't talked to Ariana in a long time. I am going to go to her house and see whats up. I grabbed key and put on this backpack:

 I grabbed key and put on this backpack:

After that, I headed out.

...

"Ariana, long time no see," I approached. "What do you want?" She questioned while crossing her arms. "I want to talk to you, that is why I walked all the way to your house on a day when I can be sleeping on my soft bed, so are you going to let me in or not?"

"Fine," she said as she opened the door. I walked into her condo. I haven't been here since the day I found Aaron cheating on me. "I'm sorry," Bella said.

I had a questioning look on my face. "I'm sorry for being a fake friend, and for being a bystander to the people who were talking bad about you," she spoke.

"I'm sorry too, for avoiding you because of Aaron. You had nothing to with what Aaron did and I got you involved with it and distanced myself from the two of you," I replied.

"I'm also sorry for killing Bella, and you're next." What the actual hell? I tried to run away but it was too late, she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me closer to her. She kicked me in the face and my nose started to bleed.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned her. "Because I want to," she replied.

A/N- I'm sorry if there are mistakes in this chapter, I currently have writer's block, and it is late at night and I have to wake up at 6 am tomorrow morning. PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK CALLED "I'M ALLERGIC TO BOYS!', you won't regret it!

PLEASE VOTE C:

-Allison