I Despise Danganronpa [BEHIND THE SCENES]

I was feeling bored so :p

---

" B O I I T O L D Y O U T O K E E P I T C H I L D - F R I E N D L Y . " Author raged at Pregame!Shuichi. "You made the script, didn't you?" Pregame!Shuichi answered. "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO TUG OFF HIS SHIRT AND RAPE HIM!" Author sighs. "You practically traumatized him!" Author motions to Pregame!Kokichi, who was -quietly looking for his virginity in a corner- crying in the corner. "Uh, Kokichi," (Y/n)-chan calls out. "The virtual simulation is done now―" Pregame!Kokichi hugs you and cries onto you. "Man, everyone here is an idiot," you facepalmed. "Insult me more, please!" Two voices said. The first one was Pregame!Shuichi, but who was the other one...

"What the― Mikan, what are you doing in V3's section!?" Author screeched. "I kinda got lost..." she smiled sheepishly. "HAJIME GET OVER HERE!" Instead of Hajime, Nagito came instead. "Nagito?? Where tf is Hajime!?" Author asked. "He went out to get some orange juice," Nagito answered. "Seriously? *groans* Fine, just take Mikan to SDR2's section," Nagito nods. "Ah! I am glad to be at least some help-" "JUST TAKE HER THERE BEFORE I THROW OUT ALL THE FRIGGIN HOPE BAGELZ!" Nagito nods again and takes Mikan with him. Author sighs. "Great, now where was I- PREGAME!SHUICHI!?" Pregame!Shuichi is holding a knife and telling (Y/n)-chan and Pregame!Kokichi to play the knife game with him. "SHUICHI LET GO OF THAT-" "Ooh, The Knife Game? I'm in!" Kokichi said. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be..." "There's no script yet, which means I can totally goof off!" Kokichi said grabbing a bottle of Panta. Author swiftly grabs the Panta from him. "Get the knife away from Shuichi first, he looks like he's gonna cut Pregame you!" Author motions to Kokichi hiding behind you while Shuichi is drooling on the knife. "They're just playin-" "Ow! The hell, Pre-Shuichi!?" Kaito groaned. "Kaito, when did you get here!?" Author asked. "I'm looking for Maki Roll, Kokichi kinda pissed her off a while ago while "I Despise Danganronpa" was playing and now I'm kinda still looking for her..." Kaito explained. "Ouma, what did you do?" Author glared. "Oh, I kinda just insulted and pranked her a bunch while telling her that her backstory was dumb." Kokichi smiled and wrapped his arms behind his head. "You WHAT!?" Kaito and Author screeched. "Dude, you gotta run before-" "There you are, Ouma." Maki glared. "You're screwed." Kaito whispered to Ouma. Kokichi runs for it. "Hey! Get back here, I want to give you...a hug." Maki runs after Kokichi with a crossbow and some poison in hand. "MAKI ROLL, DON'T! YOU'LL BECOME THE BLACKENED!" Kaito runs after the two. "Upupupu~ Let her become the blackened, that'll be more interesting! Ah-hahahaha!" Monokuma laughs. "Tsumugi, I told you no Monokumas until I say so!" Tsumugi runs over. "Sorry!" She picks up the Monokuma. "Anyway, you wanna go watch the Kuroko no Basuke movie later? I got an Akashi Seijuro cosplay~" she teased. "You know I can't resist my Akashi...so y not?" She cheers. "Wha- PREGAME SHUICHI, PUT PREGAME KOKICHI DOWN!" Author runs off to fix this chaos she started.