Chapter 16

3rd person POV

"Picking a name?" Hajime repeated as All Might nodded. "You mean, a hero name?"

"Exactly!" All Might exclaimed with much enthusiasm, Hajime quickly covered his ears out of instinct. "You can't be a hero without a name that the people will call you by from now on."

"What the people will call me in terror, you mean?" Hajime 'corrected' the pro hero who was a little taken aback by that response. Hajime scoffed as he rested his cheek against the palm of his hand while his elbow supported him. "I'll just go by Kage."

"That's your villain name," All Might pointed out. "Choose your hero name."

Hajime didn't say anything as he looked to the side in deep thought. After a few seconds, he looked back at All Might with a tiny bit of fire of determination in his eyes that didn't caught unnoticed by All Might.

"Obake," Hajime said. "My hero name is Obake."

"Hmmm... I see," All Might nodded. "May I ask, why do you choose that name?"

"That's a secret."

*~*~*~*~

After classes had finally ended, Hajime was walking to the front gate. He passed by 1-A while the students were walking out. Some of them saw Hajime and was about to greet him but he had already started running to avoid them. After running for a while, he finally stopped at the train station. He breathed heavily as he tried catching his breath. 

"Why did you run?"

Hajime looked at the voice over his shoulder before he stood up straight. The white haired male turned around to face Todoroki. 

"I don't want to waste time with them," Hajime answered honestly. Although, it was half of the truth. "You caught up pretty fast, were you chasing after me?"

"Not exactly," Todoroki answered as his eyes wandered to the train station where a train could be seen departing. "I just remembered that the train will leave early today and wanted to tell you."

Hajime looked towards the train station and cursed under his breath. At least when the 1-A students asked why he ran he can say he had to catch the train. The white haired male sighed before looking back at Todoroki.

"So, I assume you guys also had to choose hero names," Hajime stated. This was rather uncharacteristic for him as he would usually not engage in any conversation but it seems like Todoroki is different.

"Yeah, we did," Todoroki confirmed with a nod before looking back at Hajime's sentence. "'Also'?"

Hajime merely gave a shrug.

"What's your hero name?" Hajime questioned with curiosity but he made it sound like he wasn't actually interested at all.

"I chose to use my name, Shoto," Todoroki answered. 

"Huh, pretty bold," Hajime commented with a grin, not like Todoroki could even see it. "Obake."

"Huh?"

"My hero name," Hajime explained shortly as he waved his hand. "Anyway, how're you going to get home?"

"I'll walk," Todoroki answered nonchalantly. 

"That won't do," Hajime said as he shook his head. "Follow me."

Without giving him a chance to speak or react, Hajime grabbed Todoroki's hand and dragged him to a nearby bar that was just a few feet from the train station. Todoroki was distracted by the fact that Hajime is holding his hand that he didn't even realize of the bar until he actually saw the place. It was a pretty small bar but it looked pretty decent. 

Hajime pushed the entrance door, dragging Todoroki inside as well. The younger male was face-to-face with adults drinking leisurely and it was a strangely calm atmosphere. Some of the people at the bar eyed at Todoroki and not Hajime. The older male went to the counter, pulling the other with him.

"Where's Kaede?" Hajime questioned the young man at the counter who pointed at a pretty young woman with jet-black hair and bright green eyes, her attire were like the bartenders. The woman's eyes went towards the pair before she smiled as she walked towards them, sitting in the seat near Hajime. "Long time no see, Kaede."

"Hajime, you look well," the woman known as Kaede stated with a charming smile as her eyes wandered towards the rather nervous Todoroki. "And who might this be? You finally got yourself a new boyfriend."

"It's not like that," Hajime said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance to which the woman chuckled in response. "He's someone I know at school. We missed the train and I was wondering if you'd mind me taking your car."

"You don't have to ask for such a silly thing," Kaede laughed slightly before she pointed to the back door of the bar which led to an alleyway with her thumb. "Even if you took it without telling me I'd know it's you 'cuz you always leave a note at the back door."

"Owari-san.."

Hajime looked towards Todoroki as he felt almost like throwing a chair at the woman who was getting a little bit too touchy with the younger male. With a possessive look in his eyes, he pulled Todoroki closer to him by the arm as he glared at the woman who was laughing in amusement.

"My, my, it seems like our sweet little Hajime has finally found himself a replacement,"  the woman laughed.

"Nice to see you, too, Charlotte," Hajime said the woman's name bitterly as he had a deadly glare on her. 

"Break it off you two," Kaede said as she got in between Charlotte and Hajime. "As much as I want to see you two bitch fight, I would like for you two to calm your tits."

"Whatever," Hajime scoffed as he dragged Todoroki by the arm to the back door and into the alleyway where there was a car parked. He pulled out a car key before unlocking the doors. "Get in, I'll drive you home."

"Do you even know how to drive?" Todoroki questioned. 

"If I didn't I would've asked Kaede to drive," Hajime answered as he got in the driver's seat while Todoroki got into the passenger's seat beside Hajime. "Ignore what Charlotte said back there."

"Ok..."

-----

A/N
I'm so sorry for the late update as usual. Completely forgot about this as I was busy playing Granblue Fantasy. It's the only mobile game I like to grind. Anyway, expect more slow updates from me.

That's all for now, til we meet again.