Chapter 2

->>•••<<-

•3RD P.O.V•

->>•••<<-

"It's all his fault! Why did he even transfer here?!" Seokjin fumed out, an angered look etched onto his face. Hoseok only shook his head in response.

"Look hyung, it's not Jimin's fault. I'm sure he doesn't like what just happened too."

Hoseok stated, patting his Hyung's back, trying to calm him down.

"Where's Yoongi?"

Namjoon started, looking around confusingly.

"I texted him. He said he was coming."

Taehyung answered. As if fate had held a trick on them for timing, right after Taehyung had spoken, Yoongi arrived around a corner with a confused look.

"What happened?"

Yoongi asked, balls of sweat dripping down his face. Truly, Yoongi hated to run or even walk, but Taehyung seemed so urgent when he texted him that he knew something was wrong right away- must be an instinct, he would say to himself.

"That new guy is stealing my popularity!"

Seokjin fumed out once more, clenching his fists until his knuckles turned white.

"What do you mean, hyung?"

Yoongi asked. He was very confused, to say the least. And he hated it. He was always a calm, smart man, but his hyung wasn't making any sense. He was speaking out of emotion, something he didn't prefer sometimes.

"That Park Jimin guy! He's acting cute in front of everyone! The teachers chose him to represent our school! He's getting my title as the school's idol! Damn him!"

Seokjin angrily stated, punching the wall with such force that it created a slight dent. Yoongi's blood boiled. Why is his hyung acting so childish? Why was he speaking out of emotion? Can't he see that it wasn't Jimin's fault? Why was he getting mad at just a title? It's just a f*cking title! It didn't mean anything! Yoongi knew it was special to him, but Seokjin had lots of friends on his side! Wasn't that enough?

"I hope he'll die...."

Seokjin whipered but Yoongi still heard it. As if Yoongi's composure was nonexistent, he snapped. Yoongi was absolutely furious at his elder's behavior. He didn't have any reason to be mad but still. His hyung needed to learn that even though he wasn't the school's idol anymore, he would still be an idol to them. Trying to collect his composure, Yoongi said,

"Hyung, it's not Jimin's f----"

"IT IS HIS FAULT!"

Seokjin exclaimed, cutting off Yoongi with a glare right directly at him.

"I worked so hard to be the school's representative, Yoongi! I didn't sleep for days! And then just like that I'm defeated by a little twe-"

"IT'S NOT HIS FAULT! WHY ARE YOU SO CHILDISH SEOKJIN?! CANT YOU SEE THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY NOT BE EVERYONE'S IDOL, WE'RE STILL HERE FOR YOU! ISNT THAT ENOUGH?! ANSWER ME, KIM SEOKJIN!"

It was now Yoongi's turn to cut him off, a irritated look plastered onto his face. Truly, he had lost his composure, and that angered him more. Seokjin's eyes just widened at what Yoongi had said- especially when he called out his entire name, no hyung.

"Seokjin? Am I not your hyung anymore...?"

Silence. Total silence. Just then, Jin turned around and started to walk away.

"I see how it is, Yoongi. Go to your "Park Jimin", if you want... maybe he'll be a more greater friend than I'll ever be...."

Seokjin grumbled out and walked away. Everyone just stared at Jin's retreating form. This was when Yoongi had realized that he had made a terrible mistake. A terrible mistake of losing his composure. A terrible mistake of not considering what he would say.

A terrible mistake of hurting Jin's feelings.

The next thing Yoongi felt was a great force against his face. Yoongi's eyes widened as he realized that Namjoon had punched him.

"What the actual f*ck, hyung?! Look what you've done! You know that Jin hyung worked hard to gain that 'title'. He did a lot of things for you even if he didn't want to. But he still did it, because he cares about you! He just lost his confidence and what did you do? You made everything worse!"

Namjoon yelled and followed Seokjin quickly.Yoongi knew it. Namjoon didn't have to explain. He knew it all. Yet, he still shouted at him. Yoongi felt extreme guilt swash over him. It was true. Seokjin is there for him no matter what. But it wasn't fair to blame someone that was innocent.

Hoseok helped the older up, a concerned look painted onto his face.

"Are you OK, hyung?"

Jungkook worriedly asked. Yoongi only nodded, still registering what had happened and what to do afterwards.

"Go follow Namjoon and Seokjin hyung."

Yoongi said and went to his class, emerged into his own world.

<♡><♡><♡><♡><♡><♡><♡>

Yoongi's POV

What happened earlier was just downright terrible. I shouted at Jin hyung and Namjoon punched me. Seokjin hyung was being childish but I should consider his feelings too. He's like my older brother. Ugh, I should really arrange this- and fast.

"Hyung, what happend to your face?"

A voice suddenly asked. Park Jimin. Great. Just great. Not only was the person we were fighting over was right in front of me, but he also noticed the bruise on my face. Just great. Thanks a lot, fate. You really help a lot.

"It's nothing."

I coldly answered, an emotionless look plastered onto my face. I didn't dare face him, not after what happened.

"Hmm, OK! If you say so! Good luck with the test hyung!"

Jimin cheerfully said, sitting down at his respective chair. I only nodded in response.

->>•••<<-

The test was quite hard. Aish, I'm going to fail! I scratched my head in confusion. My paper was still empty. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't think of an answer. What happened earlier kept on plaguing my thoughts, and that irritated me. As if anything could've gotten any worse, we heard our teacher fume out in complete rage, catching all of our attentions.

"WHERE ARE THE ANSWER SHEETS?!"

Our teacher screamed out, a raging look painted onto her features. Everybody looked confused. Why was the answer sheet missing?

"Maybe we should check our desk."

Jimin suddenly suggested. Yet, our teacher was already walking around, checking everyone's desks and bags.

"Mr.Min, please, open your bag."

My teacher stated calmly- yet it was still very intimidating. Cautiously, I opened my bag and searched for the answer sheets. It wasn't in here, obviously. Why would it be in here anyways? Just then, my teacher grabbed my hand that was looking for the sheet. I looked up. My teacher only glared at me with a disappointed yet angered look.

"Mr.Min.... why is the answer sheets under your desk?"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Author's Note

Edited part!!! Thanks to my wonderful kouhai! I hope you'll see this soon!