Chapter 9

Author's POV

The boys stayed quite for a long time. No one dared to talk or even move. They just stayed silent and still like (handsome) statues. Namjoon and Jimin's food was served and they started eating.

Yoongi is feeling the worst. His sitting next to Jimin. Suddenly, a pretty looking woman approached them. "Oh look! Are you on a double date?" The woman said. The four boys' expression was  priceless.

"N-no! W-we're f-friends!" Seokjin stammered while Namjoon is nodding his head wildly.

"Oh sorry!" Said the woman. "I thought your on a double date."

"Is that so?" Jimin smiled. "Do we look good together?" Jimin asked, putting his arm  around Yoongi's shoulder. And, of course, Yoongi was so shocked.

"Yes!" The woman answered. "These two is also cute." She said, addressing Jin and Namjoon, both blushing really hard.

"I need to go children. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding." The woman said and winked.

Jimin and Jin burst into laughter. "The woman is cool!" Jimin said. "Yeah! Imagine that? She thought we're on a double date!" Seokjin agreed.

Last time his mad at Jimin and now his laughing with him. He's so bipolar sometimes!  Yoongi and Namjoon thought.

"Ah, Yoongi hyung. When are you going to Daegu again?" Namjoon asked. "This Monday. Why?" Yoongi answered.

"What? Your going to Daegu this Monday too?" Jimin suddenly asked. Yoongi nodded.

"Well, I'm going too." Jimin announced. Yoongi's mind went blank. He's going too?!

"What are you going to do there?" Namjoon asked. "My cousin is there. He asked me if I can visit him and I said yes." Jimin explained. "I need some rest too. School is kinda stressing."

"Well maybe you can go with Yoongs." Jin suggested. "I love too! Can I go with you hyung?!" Jimin is like a little child asking his parents some money to buy candies.

"Sure." Yoongi mumbled. He doesn't want to show it but his happy deep inside. I should thank Seokjin hyung and Namjoon later.

But he didn't know that this lovely dream is a nightmare in disguise.