Chapter 12

Yoongi's POV

Smoke surrounded our house. I feel so weak. So weak that I couldn't move anymore. I tried my best to crawl but I really can't. It's getting hotter and hotter every second. Am I going to die?

"Yoongi! Hold on!" Somebody yelled. I heard heavy footsteps. I slowly closed my eyes. I couldn't take this anymore. I wanted to give up. I know that moment death will come and greet me. It's hopeless....

"Yoongi! Wake up! Yoongi-------"

----------●----------

I opened my eyes. My breathing is heavy and my heart is pounding fast. Why? Why now? I thought it's already okay... the doctors told me it's already okay!

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I looked around and noticed something. I'm at my room. I quickly stood up and rushed outside. I reached the stairs and hurriedly went down. The maids greeted me but I ignored them. I finally reached the kitchen and spotted the person I'm looking for but looks like his talking to somebody. Maybe it's his cousin.

When he put down his phone, I slowly entered the kitchen. "Who's that?" I asked. Jimin turned his head. My body shivered.  He looked serious and scary. "It's my cousin. I need to go now." He said. "Is that so? Do you want me to take you there?" I asked. He shook his head. "Okay then... see you around, Park Jimin."

Jimin smirked. Not a usual smirk but an villainous one. "You'll really see me aroud, Min Yoongi." Jimin replied. We made a serious eye contact but Jimin quickly looked away. "Thank you for the ride. Goodbye, Min Yoongi." Jimin once again smirked and walked pass me. For a moment I thought that his not the Jimin I know. But then I realized that I don't really know Jimin.

-----*----*-----*----*----

That's for today. I'm running out of good ideas (i don't even think I have one). Thank you for reading!

And.... if you ship TaeKook, you can also read my other book 'Just A Lovely Lie' (only if you like). Sorry for any grammar and spelling errors.