Chapter 21

Author's POV

"Jimin!"

Yoongi stared at the 'lifeless' body of his lover. He clenched his fist. Frustration slowly blinding him. Yoongi glared at Taemin, ready to attack the boy anytime.

"Oh! Poor Jiminie is dead! What are you going to do? Stare at me?!" Taemin laughed. Yoongi didn't move nor talked. "Oi! Answer me dumbass!"

"Are you happy now?" Yoongi asked. His voice sent down chills in Taemin's spine. "You killed him. Happy now?  That's what you want right? You want me f*cking miserable. Why didn't you kill me earlier? Why!?"

Yoongi walked closer making the other man flinch. The tension between the two is nearly unbearable. Yoongi didn't waste anytime. What is meant to be done should be done. "You deserve everything you got Taemin. You are nothing but a worthless son. A useless friend." Yoongi's voice cracked. Trembling al over, Taemin aimed his gun directly at Yoongi. The next sound heard is a load 'bang'. Yoongi smiled. He won this game.

"This is the police. Everything you'll say will be used against you."

Taemin let out scream. He touched his bleeding shoulder before looking back at Yoongi who's helping his Jimin up. "How are you still alive?!"

"Simple. I'm using a bulletproof vest." Jimin said. "And this? It's not blood of course. It's ketchup."  He continued tasting the 'blood'. Taemin tried to attack them but the police got a hold of him.

Yoongi looked proudly at his boyfriend. "Our plan worked."

Flashback

"What that is crazy Jimin!" Yoongi hissed. "I know. Just trust me please."

Jimin leaned and gave Yoongi a peck. "From now on, you're my boyfriend." Jimin touched the man's face. "Later, I'll come back and untie you. I called your friends. You don't have to worry okay?"

Yoongi nodded, closing his eyes.

End of flashback.

2 years later

Yoongi woke up from his sleep. A pleasant smell greeted him. He went to the kitchen and found the man of his dreams.

"Morning~" Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. "You smell nice."

"And you don't. Go take your bath nerd." Jimin snapped, jokingly of course. Yoongi pouted.

"What are you staring at? You'll be late for work! Move it!" Jimin tried to 'shoo' his boyfriend away. "But this is my house!"  Yoongi wailed.

"Are you asking me to leave?"

"No!"

"Yes you are! Yah Min Yoongi don't you love me anymore!?" The younger asked.

Yoongi smiled at him. The older dropped into his knees opening a small red box. "Mary me?"

Jimin threw his spatula away. Happy tears steaming down his mochi cheeks. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Yoongi carried his soon to be husband and kissed him softly. For Yoongi, he's the happiest man on earth. "I love you Jimine."

"I love so much, Yoongi."

Who knows that the person who tried to kill him is the one who will complete his life? Life is truly unpredictable. All we have to do is dance with it's problems and sing with it's challenges. After all, without these problems and challenges, it will be boring right?

            The end....

-----------
There you have it folks. Thank you for reading this sh*t. I'll be editing some of the chapters so feel free to re-read this book. I know it's kinda boring but I will try my best to make things better.

         Love lots, Shittykawa