Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV

In an early age, I learned how cruel the world is. My elementary days are awful and nobody actually cares for me. Sometimes, I just wanna end my life. Nobody would notice that I'm deeply depressed that time. Of course, who would?

When I met Jin hyung and the others, my life suddenly bloomed like a flower. I learned what love actually is. I was able to tell what I actually feel. I was able to laugh for hours. I was finally able to find five wonderful brothers who supported me whatever happens.

Jimin came into my life and I felt happier. For the first time I loved someone romantically. It hurts to hear something too harsh from somebody you deeply adore.

My depression wants me to sleep but my anxiety keeps me awake. Sleeping pills can't help now. I suddenly felt tired of living. What if I'll just end my life? Would someone care? Would even someone notice?

My phone soon vibrated.

From: Seokjin Hyung
Yes.
                       Delivered: 12:34 pm

I smiled. Yes. Somebody would. They would. I feel like a burden to my friends. They took care of me and loved me. They are like family to me. I grew up miserably but they always lighten my day.

"Thank you..."

///////////\\\\\\\\\

Hoseok's POV

(Lyrics:Butterfly by BTS)

Amugeosdo saenggakhaji ma
Neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
Geunyang naege useojwo

I've been with those guys since high school. I laugh with them, sing with them, dance with them and cry with them. I owe all of  them a lot. Especially Yoongi.

This past 8 years, I learned what life really is. Before I thought that happiness is the key to everything. I thought I have no weakness. But the truth is... I'm weak.

Nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
I modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
Sarajiryeo hajima

Before, I felt that I am superior. I felt that I'm the best and I'm unbeatable. But when I met them, my life changed. I met a brand new family. Not an ordinary family but a family that can stand still near a tornado because they are together. We are together.

It it true? It it true?
You, you
Neomu areumdawo duryeowo

I got used to wake up with noisy Taehyung beside me. I got used to going to the gym with energetic Jungkook. I got used to studying with the genius Namjoon. I got used to seeing the chef Jin hyung cook my food. I got used of sleeping with the adorable Yoongi.

Untrue, untrue
You, you, you

Gyeote meomulleojullae
Naege yaksokhaejullae
Son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
Geopna geopna geopna

Yes, I'm truly scared of losing them. Losing my family.  But sometimes even if you don't want to, you need to. Even if it's hard.

Butterfly, like a butterfly
Machi butterfly, bu-butterfly cheoreom
Butterfly, like a butterfly
Machi butterfly, bu-butterfly cheoreom

The pain of losing something you deeply value is unbearable. Looking up the sky, I took a deep breath. Soon, I will be going to somewhere new to me. Somewhere without those 5 idiots whom I love. A tear fell down. But I'm still smiling. Because I'm sure they don't want to seem me cry.

FLASHBACK

"Hoseok, why are crying again?" Jin hyung asked. I shook my head, avoiding the question. I felt Namjoon pat my back. "Don't mind those bullies." Jungkook said. Still, I stayed silent. "Hoseok, crying doesn't fit you." Yoongi stated. "Your our hope. We are nothing without you."

"That's right!" Taehyung agreed. I slowly smiled. These guys never failed to make me happy. "From now on, your nickname is J-Hope!" Jungkook said. I raised my eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because your our hope  and our angel!" Jungkook answered.

End of flashback

Starting that day, I tried my best not to cry especially infront of them. Because I'm their hope and their angel.

I slowly walked in his front door and placed a letter. Tomorrow, he'll be back and tomorrow, I'll leave.