Chapter 11

Author's POV

Yoongi doesn't understand why Jimin is acting like this. First, he saved his life and now he wanted to go to Daegu with him. Another weird thing is Jimin is born on Busan, not in Daegu. Maybe his cousin moved there.

An hour has past but there is no sign of Jimin yet. They decided to meet at an instrument shop near the station. Yoongi arrived at 6:00 in the morning but it's already 9:00 and Jimin is still not there. Yoongi sighed. "Maybe it's traffic...."

After the long wait, Jimin arrived, wearing a simple outfit. However, in Yoongi's eyes, Jimin is like a blonde prince with pinkish cheeks.

Jimin looked around and spotted Yoongi sitting in a chair like a majestic king, waiting for his beloved queen to arrive. Wait--- what? Stop fantasizing Jimin!

The older signalled him to come and he did. "Hello hyung!" The younger greeted. Yoongi smiled. "Hello Jimin. Let's go now or we'll be  late."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin's POV

30 minutes has past and we still haven't reached our destination. My phone is already lowbat and I'm very bored. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep when suddenly, the boy beside me rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at him sleep. I hate to say this but, his cute. I touched his face. It's very smooth and squishy. He looks like a cute boiled dumpling.

I smiled, realising that I'm already too close to him. "Why you? What did you do? Why are they mad at you?" I asked the sleeping boy. I'm crazy. Why am I talking to a sleeping man?

I slowly leaned closer and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry for what will happen hyung...." I whispered. "I need to do it. I owe Taemin a lot...."

A tear rolled down to my cheek. I suddenly don't want to do this anymore. I can't....

Wait.....

Am I falling for Yoongi?