11: Zee

ZEE

I love Ella. She is my girl! Well maybe was... We would talk and hang when she was hanging around the Box. Those were good days. Ella was always so caring no matter what. She took me in and let me stay with her for a while till I could get away from my uncle and aunt. I don't have no parents. They're dead. My older brother left me with my aunt and uncle and never looked back. I don't have any idea what happened to him and I don't really give a fuck. Someone said they saw him at a crack house in Chicago. I wish they didn't tell me that because when you don't know, you don't get your hopes up. Do matter how much you hate someone, you always carry that but of hope that someday they can return and that someday they will be better. Even though I miss him, I don't think I can ever forgive him for abandoning me with my uncle and aunt.

My aunt and Uncle were fucking crazy. Like really fucked up. I always thought of myself as strong but when it came to them, I was as weak as a small child. My cousin had a friend who lived nearby and he would always try to get me to fuck him. I ran away when it became too much and I decided anything was better than where I was, even if I didn't have a place to stay. I stay with Mac and the crew now but I won't ever forget how Ella helped me.

Now I see my best friend here, hurt. The cut on her leg is really bad... I can see deep into the flesh below. It's only right to help your friend clean up but when she is passed out, cut up, kidnaped, and lying almost naked on the floor. Because this is totally something I do everyday. NOT.

I help scrub off the dirt and her natural skin begins to show under the dried coat of blood and dirt. I carefully avoid the gash while trying to clean the dirt out of the cuts so they won't get infected. It's pretty much an impossible task. But with some time and a whole hell of a lot of effort, she starts to looks human again. I brush her hair and put her in my clothing. It's a black tank top, black bra, jean mini shorts, and tribal Vans for shoes. She looks like my twin! Well whiter, skinnier, smaller boobs, and lighter haired twin. So maybe not a twin...

My work here is done and I feel that it was the least I could do to help her. I'm so pissed at Zach for doing this to Ella because it's just plain wrong. I'm glad she's back but I don't think it was right to just take her. Imagine how Ella will be when she wakes? I really believe something serious is going on. This is more than silent treatment, this is like amnesia or insomnia or whatever it's called. She's going to be terrified when she wakes up to be surrounded by a bunch of sketchy strangers.

I don't care what Zach says, the whole reason he acted so fast was because the guy who Ella kept hanging with. Zach has a crazy jealous streak when it comes to Ella. I'm just smart enough to stay away from his crazy schemes. I don't wanna mess with his orders... Even if they are bull shit. We all know he was just jealous and couldn't take it. I call Zach to tell him that Ella is cleaned up. I'm not surprised that he comes in instantly, clearly waiting right behind the door. He comes bursting in.

"Woahh that worked well. Great work," He begins to wrap up her leg.

"Hah! I know. Those cuts need lots of care, though," I say with a concerned frown.

"Dressed in your clothes, she looks like she could be your twin! Well if she had darker skin, darker hair, bigger--"

"Hey!" I slap him hard and march off to find Mac. My work here is done and that was my best makeover ever haha. I just hope this all works out. If not we are screwed. Ella is wealthy so when the cops get in on this... Lets just say all hell if they found us...

When I walk out I find Mac along with the rest of the group but I only notice Mac. He pulls me close and we start making out. Everything about him just makes me want to dive in. He's like a never ending thrill ride.

"Alright save the hickeys till later, we have to talk," Josh calls. Everyone laughs till Mac cracks his knuckles.

"How's the girl?" Jared asks quietly. Wow, the asshole is actually serious for once. Imagine that.

"She's all fixed up, I would know," I say to them as I point to the blood on my shirt. I need to change.

"Guys, I think this could be too far. We know he crossed the line. We are a group here. We have guns, drugs, enemies, and now we have some white girl in the cell with Zee's clothing and her arms tied up. What the hell are we doing? Come on people!" Jared yells.

"Zach!" I yell, now pissed. "Why did you tie her up? She's locked in your fucking cell already! Overkill much," He looks startled and cautiously walks over.

"Cause when she wakes up she's gonna go crazy," He says like it's the most obvious thing. Guys can be so dumb. I lean closer to Mac. He's my safe house.

"Zach we could get arrested," Mitch says.

"You could get arrested for shooting that guy last week too," He replies. His voice is calm. Too calm.

"Yeah well unlike that guy, Ella has a family who actually give a shit," Mac retorts.

"What are you gonna do with her anyways?" Jared says. He is newer so he doesn't remember her like the rest of us. "Hoes are cheaper and way less risky. I mean I get the fun of chasing someone down but man, this just wrong!" He shakes his head.

He thinks he wants her for sex? Haha guys always think with their dicks. Well I'm sure that's a part of it but gosh, I want to hear Zach's reply to that one.

"Alright let's get this straight, she used to be my girl. I didn't bring her here to fuck her! I'm not gonna hurt her!" He punches Jared and shakes his head.

"Show that punk ass who's boss haha," Mitch says with a laugh at Jared. "Wimp hit." He laughs but is cut short when a blood curling scream fills the air.

"She's awake..." Mac says. The whole room goes silent. Dead silent.