|Shot 72| • Innocent •

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

° ° ° °

BILL'S POV

"So," Richie leaned back in the booth and smirked as he draped his arm around Eddie, "who's the top here?" he pointed to Stan and I.

We both blushed and I choked on my water.

"Beep Beep, Richie" Stan scolded. "Besides, we could ask you two the same question" he quipped.

"Touché" Richie chuckled.

"Besides, what exactly do you mean by top Richie?" Stan queried.

"N-Nothing, Stan" I waved him off. "Ruh-Richie, don't buh-be disgusting in f-front of Stan like th-that. He's tuh-too innocent"

"Am not!" Stan protested. "I know what top means, I just wanna know why Richie is asking, and what he means exactly. I'm not that innocent"

"Y-Yeah you are, Stan. But d-don't worry, it's f-fine. I can tease you more" I chuckled as I ruffled his curls.

"Am not" he muttered, and pushed my hands away.

--

That night, I snuck out of my house and went to Stan's. I love the guy. He's so cute and innocent. Stanny doesn't even watch porn.

I climbed his roof and kneeled at his window. I was about to knock when I noticed him sitting on his bed. He got up suddenly and walked to his door, locking it.

He sat back down on the bed and fumbled with his hands. He muttered something inaudibly before moving his hands to his pants.

Suddenly, he pulled his pants down and slipped his hands in his boxers.

Is he seriously doing what I think he's doing? I thought astonished yet turned on.

I got my answer when Stan pulled down his boxers and began jerking himself off.

Was this real? Was my Stanny actually masturbating right now?

I was impressed, shocked and turned on all at once. I've never seen him like this, after all we've only been dating for a few weeks, but I loved it.

I didn't want to interrupt him so I turned to leave but that's when I heard him moan.

"Buh-Bill" he moaned loud, and I watched as he threw his head back into his sheets as he jerked off.

I figured his parents weren't home, so I climbed off his roof and ran to the front door. I made a fist and knocked obnoxiously on the door.

A few seconds later, I heard him stumble to the door and open it.

"Hey dad, wha- Bill?!" he exclaimed.

He was sweaty and panting so I smirked as I stepped in.

"Hey, Stan" I greeted him, still smirking.