Chapter 13

He picks up a marker and lifts of my shirt, he rips it open. He draws lines around the area of my organs, specifically my kidneys. Sockets smiles as he grabs a scalpel, "This won't hurt at all kid.. At all"

"But this might!" Someone yells, smashing a chair on the top of Sockets head, knocking him unconscious. "C'mon Robocop, we need to go" Elfie Boi says, unbuckling the straps on my wrists and ankles. I quickly sit up and climb off the bed, following him to the exit, but it wasn't a door.

"How the fuck do I climb into a fucking TV?!" I ask him, refusing to go near it.

"Trust me, here I'll do this" He grabs my arm and puts it in the TV, "Now do u trust me?"

"Sure..."

"Then go!" He says, shoving me in. I land on my butt in a weird dimension..

"Follow me!" He yells, standing me up and running straight. I follow behind, doing twists and turns throughout the area, until he stops, "Here we are!" He says, pushing me in. I stumble on a bed, it was a softer landing at least, and lie down, exhausted.

"Where are we?" I ask him once he comes back to reality.

"My room, you're safe in here"

"but what about-"

"Slender? You're safe from him too, he can't get you here"

"why? How long am I staying?"

"Well, you can't go back, because Slender will track you.. He owns you now. If you're in the mansion, he won't be able to know where you are"

"ok... But why do I have to stay with you.. Out of all the people in this mansion, why the twelve year old elf?"

He sighs, "First of all, I'm technically 16, just in my 12 year old body because I drowned. Second of all, I'm not an elf, I just came back to life as Link from Majora's Mask, but I'm not Link. I'm Ben"

"Oooooh, so that's your name"

"Yeah.. What did u call me before?"

"Elfie Boi.. Oof and your friend, Pokéboy"

"Fine, call me that, you are known as Robocop around here anyway"

I pout in defeat, "Why Robocop?"

"Because your legs, you are a fucking robot"

"for half of my body!"

"Shh, you don't want to get caught and killed do you?" I shake my head, wrapping myself in his blankets.

"That's my bed bud"

"where the fuck am I sleeping?"

"I donno"

"I call your bed" I say, turning around and almost falling asleep.

"Fine, buuuutttt, you have to share with me"

"What! No!"

"Shhh" He puts a finger to my mouth, smiling widely, "Do you want to get eaten?"

I shake my head, lying back down, "Fine, but you have to stay on the edge of the bed, and I mean edge"

"Nope" he says, lying down right next to me, stealing some of the blankets.

"Nope nope nope nope nope nope" I say, pushing him to the end of the bed, in the farthest corner.

"Did u lock the door, Elfie Boi?"

"Oh, no" He says, getting up. I quickly spread across the bed so he can't fit and doze off.

I slowly wake up and taste a mouthful of hair, as I spit it out, I realize, it wasn't my jet black hair, it was orangy blond.. I nearly scream as he moves in my arms and starts to wake.

I was about to detangle my arms and push him away, but he turns to face me, smiling, "Oh, so you wanted to be more than friends.." He snickers as my eyes go wide and I drop him on the floor, running straight in the bathroom. I lean on the door and I hear him stop right in front of it, "Robocop... Just tell me... Come out of the closet.. I know you can do it"

"Can you leave? Please? You pervert.."

"I'm not the perve, it's you"

"get out"

"I'm not in the same room as u Robocop"

"can u not?"

"Not what?"

"Can u just leave me alone? Maybe get me some food, it's not like I can get out of this room after all."

He sighs and walks away, "You better stay in there because some of my.. Friends.. Come in uninvited all the time"

"fine, I'll camp out in your never used bathroom"

"How'd u kn-"

"just go" He leaves the room and I sort out my thoughts on how I'm gonna survive with Ben...