Chapter 20

"Alright, get it now! Please do... It's been several weeks.."

"Yes! I don't want him waiting any longer" Pup didn't want to kill her dreams of having Nuhthaynielle still alive.. Maybe he is and they are just torturing him.. He knows how much that love doing that...

"Good luck..!" She whispers to me, hugging me. She opens the door of my cabin and waves me goodbye. I smile, she was a nice girl.. Nuhthaynielles lucky to have her.. Let's hope the kids still alive for his three children.. Holy shit triplets for that rag doll.

Pup teleports into the corner of the torture room, finding Ben and Nuhthaynielle getting smiles carved into their face by Jeff and Liu..

They were in tears... They weren't even fighting back.. They were skinnier than ever.. Probably starving.. They looked so beat up.. They were falling about.. And Pup means falling apart.. Their hands were almost off their wrists from on how much damage was done to it.. Ben's legs were literally gone.. Fucking gone.. Their upper arms stitched poorly with candy and dried blood all over it.. Their organs were almost falling out of place because of how much skin was gone.. The job was probably done by Seed.

"How about a bigger smile..? Wattatya think bro?" Jeff asks Liu, playfully elbowing him in the side, snickering over their almost dead bodies.

Pup floats up and forms strings out of his fingers, attaching them to the boys as unnoticeable as ever. "Wait.." Liu says, looking at his shoulders, then looking up, "We're being under attack!" He yells, thrashing around, giving Pup the best chance to whip the brothers into the wall, knocking them out.

He quickly unbuckles the boys, shoving Ben on his back and Nuhthaynielle in his arms. Pup teleports away, to the outside of the hospital. "Oh shit!! Nuhthaynielle!!" Jay yells, running over to me. "J-Jay..." I weakly say, glancing at her. She caresses my cheek lovingly, tears streaming down her face.

"Take Ben, we need them to get taken cared of quickly.. I don't know how long they can last" She moves fast, taking Ben from off Pups back and walks inside with him.

They didn't even need to speak to them, they were put on a stretcher and taken away. Jay softly cries and Pup comforts her, "It's gonna be on Jay.. They're going to be fine.. Everything will be ok after this.."

A few hours later, the two were called into the room where the boys were. "They will have to be in here for several days.. Maybe even months.. But they will be fine.. Just some severe injuries.."

"So they are ok?" Jay asks, feeling happy.

"Yes.. can you at least give me their names? We need their medical record.."

"Nuhthaynielle and Ben" Pup answers, knowing she wouldn't know Ben's name.

Jay sits at the edge of my bed and looks into my glossy lime eye, "I'm sorry.." I mumble..

"No.. Don't be sorry.. It's all my fault, I didn't believe you.."

"I was talking about that" I say, poking her gently in the belly.

"Oh, this.."

"When is it coming?"

"I donno..I'm like five months pregnant."

"Five months! It looks like you're about to give birth right now!"

"Shh.. You need to rest your voice.. We are having triplets.." She whispers to me, getting up. Leaving me there, lost out of my mind.