Chapter 21

Jay sits down next to Ben, brushing his hair out of his face, looking into his eyes. "Wh-who are you..?"

"Jay.. Nuhthaynielles girlfriend.." He nods. She wipes his face like a baby and pokes him in the nose, making him giggle.

*Four Months Later*

"Holy shit Nuhthaynielle how the fuck do you manage to walk!" Ben yells, falling on his face once more, still getting used to his new legs.. They were a tad bit different from Nuhthaynielles, but everyone calls them the twins.. It's kinda a terrible nickname because of the actual meaning behind it.

I gently rub my thumb on Gerrahdde's rosy, freckled covered cheek. The triplets, Gerrahdde, Wehstuhley, and Kahssey all look the same.. And I mean the same.. I know Kahssey is a girl and all, but she looks just like her brothers. Freckles, Jet black hair, rosy cheeks, grey eyes, tan skin.. Just the same.. They were born on the same day as me, May 20, a month from my birthday.

You could say Ben and I fully recovered, but I donno.. We look like we came back from the dead.. Stitches everywhere.. Smiles carved on our faces like Liu.. Our kidneys missing from our bodies.. Chunks of muscle and skin gone.. I feel like a doll that Pup controls.. I'm probably one of his crazy victims.. And believe me, I know what they look like.

Ben ended up living with us.. Whatever Slenderman gave him for him to be human stayed.. He looks like an actual human.. His eyes took a while to change to normal.. But he looks.. 'Normal' Pup lives with us too, he claims staying in the woods alone freaked him out..

If you're insane, then you could say this was a happy ending, but I think not.. From almost losing my sanity, to becoming a living rag doll, this wasn't very happy.. The only happiness was maybe Ben saving my life, going through all the pain I did.. Pup bringing me to the hospital.. Jay having my three new children that Imma have to take care of..

I drive everyone home, ignoring the fact that Ben keeps whining that he can't teleport or that he can't walk correctly. "Ben, we literally have all of the game systems here, happy?" I ask him, turning down a street.

"Yes!" He yells from the back of the car, "You know, I kinda enjoy being human again ya know.. Now I can go to gamestop without scaring everyone out and ending up stealing the games for my own"

"You stole your games?"

"Yeah! They all ran out so i just stole! That's their fault for leaving me, a sixteen year old that didn't have schooling for four years, alone"

"Ben, if you teach my children bad manners, you are going to be fed to Seed" I threaten.

He shivers, "No! Please! I will be so amazing that they will call me daddy.. Why did u bring up Seed..? The feeling of his nose in my stomach and moving my organs around.." He mumbles, shivering.

"Can u shush, I don't want any reminders" I say, pulling into the driveway.

I open the door and glance at Ben, he was pouting. I take Wehstuhley and Kahssey out of their seats and hand them to Jay. Pup takes the time to grab Gerrahdde to help. "Do you want some help?" I ask playfully, holding my arms in front of me.

He crosses his arms and looks out of the window, blowing his orangey-blond hair out of his eyes, "Yes" I climb into the car and put my hands under his arms, lifting him up and pulling him out of the car, shutting the door.

"That was horrible" Ben whines, running inside, probably to play video games.

I snicker, realizing that's probably gonna happen every time we go somewhere with everyone, but whatever.. I love Ben.. He's family.. All seven of us is a family.. Let's just hope none of that will happen ever again..