Chapter 17

The boy smiles widely, pulling up his face mask, "Ready for the fun? Cuz I am!" He flips his hatchets and walks towards us. He cuts the ropes around us, and the first thing I think of is to run. I sprint to where he came from, but I couldn't go anywhere.. "Ah ah ah,, you can't go anywhere little buddy.. You're stuck with me now.." I heard Toby's voice say.

I whip around to find him a few feet from me. I glance around the room to look for the child, but he was nowhere in sight. "Who you looking for? Him?" Toby asks, pointing to the child on the floor, covered in blood.

There was a 't' carved into his stomach from his hatchets.. I look into his eyes, they were bleeding.. They were black with red pupils.. He looked at me with pity, the watery bloody tears streamed down his rosy cheeks.. The blood staining them, leaving red streaks on his face.

Toby takes my wrist and slams it into the wall, growling. He lifts up the bright orange handle of his hatchet and bangs on my wrist with all of his strength until he heard a satisfying *crack*. I screamed in pain as he slit my wrist with his hatchet and started digging into my flesh with his gloved hands.

Jay paces around her living room, deep in thought, rubbing her bloated belly... She couldn't believe her mind.. What happened that night.. It won't be erased from her mind.. It started with.. With.. The sex.. The unprotected sex.. Then the next thing you know is that you wake up and watch as the love of your life gets dragged from your reach.. His screams.. Her pleads.. Tears started to form in her eyes.. What happened..? What if Nuhthaynielle was right.. About Slenderman.. What if he was real..?

She started to doubt her own sanity.. Was she going insane?

She shook her head, knowing she wasn't, then climbs the stairs to her computer. Jaycee turns on her computer and looks up 'Slenderman'.

Lots of news articles popped up, like 'teen killed father and set a forest fire after losing sanity' or 'the famous YouTube series, Marble Hornets, was claimed to be a true story.. Dead bodies of the supposed 'actors' found near the road with gunshots in the head'

Jay read some of the articles, trying to convince herself what the true answer was.. Is Slenderman real?

The cries.. They won't stop.. It keeps echoing in my mind.. I can't handle it.. "SHUT UP!!" I scream, covering my ears to soften the sound. The child stops crying and I immediately felt sorry.. "I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry.." I start to break down..

I started to cry.. I haven't cried in forever.. I was crying because of what Toby did to my wrists.. He dug into them and left them wide open like that.. Just asking for an infection.. I didn't want my hands anymore.. I was crying because I forgot who I really was.. My old life.. The normal life that I lived through until.. Until... I can't even remember how long I've been here.. A few weeks.. Maybe a month.. A whole month of Toby torturing us.. The only down time we have is when he goes to eat.. To fucking eat while I starve to fucking death.. I started to eat my own flesh because i was so goddamn hungry.. My hands don't have much flesh on them anymore..

"I just wanna go back.." I whisper to myself.. Rocking back and forth slowly in the corner I'm in.