Your Life Background

You are the daughter of Hercules and Megara. You and your mother lived in the Isle of the Lost because Megara was still a villain, (basically paying her time until King Adam finds her worthy to marry Hercules your dad.) you grew up with the VKs (Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos and Dizzy) and they were your only closest friends.
A couple of years later, your mother got a letter from the King finding her worthy to marry Hercules and to come live in the land of Auradon. You both were very happy, yet you were sad to leave your friends behind. They were sad and thought they would never see you again. (and you with them)
You move to the land of Auradon, you made new friends, (Ben, Audrey, Jane, Doug, Lonnie and even Chad)
Throughout the years you've grown. You've become more independent, sassy, tough, kind and caring. You finally started Auradon Prep
School and you've been assigned to President of Activity's committee. (Royal Cotillion, balls dances etc.) Also during those years you've been missing your old friends so you asked Ben to consider inviting only those VKs from the isle of the lost, he said he would ponder on it then he took your consideration and invited them to Auradon Prep School.
You were excited the fact they accepted and also happy to see them again. Once they arrived you started to hang out more with them and you all became closer throughout the school year.
You've had ups and downs with them, you were shocked the fact why they came the school (but at the same time you weren't due to being a villain before) but you ended up helping them later on and they decided to stay and choose good over evil.
You were so content, you thought that life doesn't get any better. That is... until you started to miss your old home and your old life... the isle of the lost.