Kidnapped!

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked back to "Lady Tremaine's" shop and saw Dizzy and Mal cleaning up a big pile of mess.

"Whoa! What happened?" I asked helping them pick up.

"Harry, that's what happened." They both said.

"Oh no." I said.

"What?" Mal asked as she's done picking up.

"I just ran into him while I was taking a walk."

"Ugh, did you say anything?" Mal asked.

"I was being brief." I answered.

"Good. Alright Dizzy well done, we're heading out." Said Mal.

"See you guys!" she said then she ran up to me and gave me a squeeze! "Welcome back (y/n.)"

I hugged her back. "I'll see you later Dizzy." I said as I walked out with Mal. Dang she looks good!

"Wow Mal, She did a great job!" I complemented.

"I know right? I feel like the old me again."

"Me too." I said. Then we reached to my home. "Are you sure you don't want to come spend the night with me?" Mal asked.

"Nah, I need to get stuff done here."

"Okay, if you need anything you know where I'm at." She said.

"Right, later!" I said and we both parted our ways. I went inside and turned on the lights and continued decorating my room. I look at my parents picture I painted on the wall and began to miss them.

Then I heard a loud thud coming from the kitchen. I had a strong feeling that something bad is going to happen. I tip toed quietly to the kitchen and didn't see anything. Meh, it must've been those nasty alley cats breaking in.

But once I turned around I saw a figure grabbing me and pinned me against the wall.

"Hey there darling! Long time no see." He said.

His voice sounded familiar and creepy. I was just about to yell for help but he thought fast and covered my mouth with his hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you and besides nobody can hear you or save you like Prince Charming." He said. His hook caresses my cheek and tears were about to form but I had to stay strong otherwise I'll give him the satisfaction.

"Now, Uma knows you're here and she wants you. Here's what we're going to do, I'm going to take you to the chip shop and you will come with me willingly or else."

He lets go of my mouth. "Or else what?" I sassed.

"I have other ways," He growls.

"F-fight me!" Was all I could say.

"Tch, have it you're way." He brings out a cloth and shoves it into my face, covering my nose and mouth. I struggled and kept on breathing in. Crap it's chloroform!

As I breathe in, my head starts to feel light and dark spots started to form. And before I passed out, I barely heard Harry saying, "that's a good girl. Sweet dreams." Then I blacked out.

Harry's POV

Once she completely passed out, I picked her up bridal style and left to the chip shop. As I was walking I noticed (y/n) sleeping so peacefully.

I think she's kinda cute when she sleeps. She's even more cute when she acts tough like her mother. Now she's the damsel in distress. I thought and chuckled.

Once we arrived to the chip shop, I snuck her in and put her in a cell. I grabbed rope and a chain to tie her up and chained her ankle.

Then I left to get Uma and Gil. Once I got to Uma's room, I nodded at her to confirm that I have her.

"Let's get this plan rolling." She said.

(Y/n)'s POV

I kept on hearing wake up and a couple of slaps to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and my vision was blurry. My head was killing me and right before I knew it, my vision started to clear up.

As I was fully awake I saw Harry, Gil and Uma? This ain't good!

"Wakey wakey (y/n)." Harry and Gil chanted. Once I was fully aware, I saw myself tied up with rope with my wrists tied in front and a chain on my ankle. I struggled trying to break free but failed.

"Hey hey hey, relax you're fine. You're just a bit tied up at the moment." Said Uma. Harry caresses my cheek as Gil is smiling and staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked in a cold tone.

"Now is that anyway to greet you're old friend?"

"We are not friends." I stated.

"Heh figures, you know what's so interesting, the fact your mom used to be a damsel in distress, now you've taken her place. Like mother like daughter." She laughed.

I was getting tired of this, "seriously Uma, why am I here?"

"I'll tell you why you're here, you're going to help us with something."

I rolled my eyes, "what makes you think I'd help you?"

"Because you care about your friends don't you?"

"Well yeah but what's that got to do with this?"

"Not only Mal is here but your other friends are here too along with Ben, looking for you and Mal."

"You're lying!" I growled.

"Oh am I? The only way for you to find out is for you to help us." She said.

"I will never help you!" I Yelled as I struggle.

"Is that so? Harry give me the choker." She ordered. He grabs my chin to face him, "This will be so much fun!" I turned my face away from him and he smirked. He leaves and then before I knew it he comes over with a choker. It's black and a silver seashell on it.

He puts it around my neck and clips it on

He puts it around my neck and clips it on. "Let's test it out. So (y/n), are you willing to cooperate and help us?"

"Heck no! I will never help you." I replied back then all of a sudden a sharp stinging pain in my neck starts to hurt. A shock collar?! You got to be kidding me!

"I'll give you a warning, anything you won't do for us we'll shock you and from the looks of it it seems painful. Thanks mom." She said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and tried to get rid of the stinging pain.

"Now this looks a little similar, ah yes. Remember how your mother was controlled by Hades? Now you are controlled by us and me! Hahahaha!" She cackled.

"It seems like you can't handle this, can you. Now here's what we're going to do. You're going to help us capture King Ben if you don't do this, then we will shock you and you will never see your friends and family again. Meaning you as a shark bait. Got it?" She asked as Harry extends his hook at my neck. I just gulped.