The Deal

Mal's POV

I walk over to "Ursula's Fish and Chips shop and as I was on my way, I had a weird feeling that something's going to be wrong. But then again, it's Uma so everything is always wrong.

I get into the shop and see her serving food to people. "I'm back." I sang dragging out the a.

She looks and says, "Loser, party of 1. Right this way please." Says as she slides a chair to me and chuckles. I took a seat and looked around. "The place still stinks."

"Oh I'm sorry, we're down a butler today... princess." She sasses.

"Where is he?" I asked.

She pulls out large handkerchief and drops it on the floor. "You know I've dreamed of this hehe, you...wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

"I'm so flattered you dream of me, I haven't given you a thought since I left."

She slams her hand on the table and huffs at me. "Obviously.... you have your perfect little life don't you? Doesn't she have a perfect little life?!" She yelled and the people agreed to her remark.

"And we're 20 years into a garbage strike." She added.

"Listen if you have some kind of a score to settle with me game on! And I see no need to bring Ben into this." I said.

"Hahaha, it is a little unnecessary, but it's so much fun. Here's the deal."

"Just like your mother there's always the catch."

She sits down and brings her arm up for an arm wrestle. "If you win, Ben is free to go."

I brought my hand out and grabbed her hand. "Don't you want to know what I get if I win?"

"Still dreaming." I remarked.

"Oh yeah? Last time I checked your mother thought she had all things sewn up too huh? How did that work out for her again?"

My blood was boiling. Bring it on shrimpy! "On 3."

"1,2,3!" We both arm wrestle.

"You know? That whole princess act... never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." She said.

"And you can slap a Pirate hat on, but you're still shrimpy." I said back glowing my eyes green, bringing her arm down, almost winning.

"If I win... you bring me the wand and I'll keep (y/n) here for the rest of her life working for me." She said.

I caught off guard when she said that and I lost. I sigh in defeat, Wait did she say (y/n)? Heck no!

"If you want beastie boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship @ 12 noon sharp! Oh and if you blab, you can kiss your baby goodbye." She said.

"Wait! Where's (y/n)?! What have you done with her?!" I Shouted.

"Hehe, she's all taken care of. Don't worry about her." She said.

"I'll believe you when I see her." I said in a cold tone.

She rolls her eyes, "Harry!" She called. I see Harry pushing (y/n) all tied up and gagged.

"(Y/n)!" I Yelled running after her but Uma's crew blocked my way to get to her. "Uma let go of her."

"No way! I won. She stays here and pays the price to serve me and my crew. You won't be getting her back anytime soon."

I growled.

"Oh by the way, thanks to her we were able to capture Ben. It was all her doing." She said.

"You're lying." I spat.

"Am I? I actually used her as a leverage to take princy boy, and she did a great job if I do say so myself." She said. I gave her the dirtiest look ever.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. Like i said, she'll be working for us until she breaks."

"I wouldn't guarantee it." I said leaving. If Uma wants to play dirty then game on!

No one's POV

Evie, Jay and Carlos ran to (y/n)'s home to talk to her and bring her back with them. Once they got there, they searched for her and all over the place, and no sign of her.

"She's probably taking a walk, she'll be back. But nice place she's got here." Jay complemented.

As they chilled and waited, Mal came over looking tired and distressed.

"Hey Mal what happened?" They all asked.

"Big problem, not only Ben is held captive but (y/n) too." She said.

They all panicked. "Wait how and why?" Carlos asked.

"Uma kidnapped her and used her to capture Ben, basically leveraged her. And now that I lost the arm wrestling, I owe Uma fairy godmother's wand and also... she's keeping (y/n) to work for her." Mal explained.

"Ugh that nasty shrimp! What're we going to do? We can't steal fairy godmother's wand." Said Carlos.

"We have to free (y/n) from her and the rats too. How are we going to save her?!" Evie asked.

"Wait guys! Your 3D printer!" Mal Exclaimed.

"Yes! A phony wand perfect!" replied Carlos.

"And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake."

"Well okay, so then we just need to get Ben and (y/n) out really fast. We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs!" Suggested Jay.

"That's perfect! I'll get the chemicals from Lady Tremaine's place. Oh by the way sick hair! Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game." Said Evie.

"Actually Dizzy did all this and she did (y/n's) hair too."

"Dizzy?! No way! Shut up!"

"Ahem Uh hello?!" Piped up Carlos.

"Oh right, Carlos Jay, you guys meet us at pirate's bay no later than noon. And also losing... not an option, cause we're rotten."

"To the core." They all added. "Let's do this!"