It's Goin' Down

Carlos's POV

We dosed off for awhile until Jay woke me up.

"Hey! Carlos wake up!"

"Hmm? Oh!" We both got up and saw the wand fully completed. Jay and I admired the fake wand.

"Wow, pretty cool. Let's go." Said Jay. As we leave we hear Dude, "hey guys what about me?"

"No Dude you stay, I'm serious stay!" I said.

He groans and lays down on his bed. We then leave our bedroom and exited the school until we run into Lonnie with her sports gear along with some swords.

"I'm coming with you guys." She demanded. Jay and I just laughed at her.

"Hahaha what? We don't need swords at the... uh... waffle hut..." said Jay.

"You're going to the isle to rescue Ben. Look its either you take me or I'm going to have to tell Fairy Godmother." She said. Jay and I looked at each other and sighed, stating yes.

"Yay!" She squealed as she hugged us and followed us. We then went to the limo, opened the trunk and placed the swords inside then left to the Isle.

Once we arrived, we see Evie and Mal!waiting for us. We got out of the limo and grabbed the swords from the trunk and see Dude.

"I told you to stay!" I whispered yelled.

"I flunked obedience class."

"You're lucky I love you." I said as I petted him. I brought him down and met up with the others along with the wand.

"Ooh let me see." Said Mal motioning me to hand over the fake wand. I gave it to her and she looked at it. "Wow what a beauty."

"It's noon." Said Jay.

"Alright are we ready?"

"Yeah!" We all said.

"Let's do this! Let's go rescue Ben and (y/n)!"

Uma's POV

As we were waiting I see Harry and   (y/n) talking. They're both just giggling and smiling, why? There's no time to talk or laugh and flirt with each other. I called Harry, told him to stop flirting and to watch Ben. He then left (y/n) alone, watched Ben teasing him around with his hook.

Then all of a sudden I hear Gil shout out that Mal and the VKs are here. We all cheered!

As we were smack talking I see (y/n) struggling, trying to get out of the ropes. I ordered Gil to keep an eye on her and he did. After our smack talk ended, Mal comes with the wand, but I needed to check to see if it's real or not. "Hold up, too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive. We want to see it work."

"Well you always were quite the drama queen." Said Mal.

"And nothing too big otherwise Ben is fish bait." I warned her, seeing Harry pushing Ben to the edge. I see Mal just look around until she spots a dog.

"Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word." She said as she swishes the wand. I wait, observing the dog... for a bit of time, until he finally spoke: "Does this vest make me look fat?" I laughed as well as my crew. Thanks Mal for getting the wand.

"Give me the wand!" I Yelled.

"Give me Ben and (Y/n)!" Mal Yelled back.

"(Y/n) is not going anywhere, remember? You lost her, you're lucky enough I'm giving you the love of your life back. Harry bring him over."

He brings Ben over and pushes him to the ground. "Harry cut him loose."

"Ugh I never get to have any fun." He groans as he cuts Ben loose. He grabs Mal's hand as she gives me the wand. I was beyond thrilled when I grabbed the wand. My crew and I celebrated as I thought of a spell.

"By the power of the sea tear it down and set us free!" I Yelled, but then nothing happened. And that's when I realized it was fake, my tentacles were boiling with anger. "NO!" I Yelled as I broke the wand. "You do not get to win every time!"

Then I see Jay and the rest of the VK's grab swords. "Get 'em!!"

(Y/n)'s POV

As I see Uma breaking the fake wand I see Jay and the VK's getting ready for action. I started struggling to get free but then the rope burns we're developing on my skin.

Then I see smoke bombs being thrown by Carlos and he threw one near me, causing me to cough and hard to see, until I hear Jay calling my name.

"(Y/n)! Hey! It's alright, I gotcha." He said as he unties me.

"Jay? Is that you?" I ask still coughing.

"Hehe yeah it's me, now come on hurry before they catch us!" he said as he carries me to the deck. My vision clears as I see Uma and Mal fight while the other VK's were fighting.

"Alright, go into the sewer and it'll lead you to the limo. Stay safe!" He instructed me. I then started to run towards the sewer until a sword was thrown and landed on the wood near my head. I looked behind me and see Harry!

"Sorry girly... you're not going anywhere!" He said pulling out his sword, then I see Jay jump in front of me.

"Leave her alone Harry!" He said pulling out his sword. I made a break for it until a random pirate stops in front of me and starts to swipe his sword at me.

"(Y/n)! Here!" Yelled Carlos throwing a sword at me. I caught it and started fighting a pirate.

After some time of fighting, I see Jay get Harry's hook and drops it in the water. I then finally pushed the pirate away and tried to leave until someone grabbed my waist. I looked and see Harry once again. "Harry?"

"You can't go anywhere (y/n) remember? Uma won the arm wrestle, you have to stay... at least for me." He said.

"Harry come with us! Remember what we talked about? You could become—"

"(Y/n)! Let's go!" Yelled Mal and Carlos. Jay and Carlos pulled me away from Harry and pushed me towards the sewer along with Ben, Lonnie, Dude, Evie and Mal. We then ran towards the limo, removed the covers and got inside the limo.

Mal then came and they all went inside the limo as Jay drove out of the Isle. I sat with Evie and Carlos as Mal and Ben sat next to each other. Um... this is a bit awkward I thought.

"Mal, I'm really sorry that things didn't work out the way you wanted it to be. At least I got to see the isle, they're my people too, Uma helped me see that right (y/n)?" He said looking at me.

"Ben, I wasn't even there when you had a conversation with her... I didn't even know you guys talked." I said.

"Ben Uma captured you." Said Mal.

He looks back at her, "she's an angry girl with a bad plan. It's not so different from you when you came to Auradon Mal."

They looked away from each other until Dude interrupted, "Awkward."

Carlos, Evie and I freaked out because it was so inappropriate. "Dude, I know you can talk but it doesn't always mean you should." Said Carlos.

I lightly chuckled and looked out the window, watching us leave the Isle. My heart ached as we leave, I wanted Harry to come with me. He would've been a wonderful captain, well I guess it's time to go back to being a president of the activities committee.