Girl Talk

(Y/n)'s POV

We arrived in Auradon safely. Harry was on my mind a lot as we came back, I started to feel down.

We got out of the limo and walked until Jane came over. "(Y/N)!! Thank goodness you're back and okay and wow... you look...."

"Like I came from the isle? yeah I did." I sassed. Her eyes widened and backed away.

"I-I'm so sorry for being a jerk (y/n). You have every right to be hurt. But I have something to show you and Ben. Come here." She said as she pulled out her pad. It was a picture of the stained glass window. "I was able to fix it!" She said.

My eyes widen by surprise there was no way she could've fixed it while I was at the isle I thought. "That's impossible Jane, how?"

"Oh my mother was able to help me, now that you're here you can finally help us!" She said thrillingly. It figures her mother would fix it, I seriously am not prepared to help at all.

"What's wrong (Y/n)? I thought you'd be happy."

"I'm fine Jane it's just that there's a lot going on and I just need to rest." I said.

She grew confused, "wait aren't you going to the Cotillion tonight?"

I shook my head no. "I'm not going, I don't feel like going and like I said I'm already tired and depressed as it is. I'm sorry."

Jane looked down in disappointment, ugh I hate it when she does that. I simply grabbed her hand and smiled back. "Thank you for all your help while I was gone. Go on and have fun okay?" I winked. She smiled and gave me a hug.

"I wish we could hang out during the Cotillion (y/n). Get some rest okay?" She smiled, I nodded in response. She leaves with Ben as I continued walking to my dorm until Evie and Mal stopped me.

"We need to talk (y/n)." I nodded until Carlos interrupted.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle, Whispering your girl talk stuff whatever.... and Jay and I are tired of it." He said.

"I'm not." Said Jay.

We all kinda just looked at each other. "We're your family too. We've been through a lot together. We're not stopping that now okay? Now everyone sit." He said as he sat down with Dude.

We all hesitated until everyone sat down but me.

"Come on (y/n), sit." He commanded. I rolled my eyes and sat down between Evie and Mal. We all looked at Carlos, "I don't know how to start girl talk." He said.

There was a slight pause until Jay started taking, "what up?"

Mal, Evie and I laughed a little, although Mal's eyes were watery. "Um... I'm a mess... I mean... 6 months ago I was stealing candies from babies and now everybody wants me to be this lady of the court and I have no idea how to keep up the act."

"Then don't." Said Carlos.

"See? This was dumb."

"Maybe it wasn't, We're always going to be the kids from the isle. I tried to forget it, I really did but those were our roots. And we all did what we had to do to survive, they made us who we are and we're never gonna be like anybody else here.... and that's okay." Said Evie smiling and rubbing my back.

"We can't fake it." Said Carlos.

"Yeah especially without my spell book." Added Mal.

"If Ben doesn't love the real you, then he's not the one."

"I like that." Said Evie. I simply nodded. "Give him a chance." I told her. Mal looked at me with glossy eyes.

"I'm going to make some changes for your dress and if only you're feeling up for it, it'll be waiting for you. Okay?" Said Evie. She and I gave Mal a hug as the boys stood up to leave. Evie and I leave to our rooms until she decided to give me the dress.

"Here you go (y/n) you're Cotillion dress is all finished." She said smiling.

I simply chuckled, "thank you Evie. It's beautiful but I don't think I'll be going to the Cotillion ball." I said.

Her smile changed into a concern. "You're not? Why not?" Tears started forming as she comes up to be hugging me tightly.

"I've been stressed out for awhile and for me breaking the rules and going back the isle it's too much for me. I don't even have a date and I just need some rest." I said.

"I understand (y/n), but if you change your mind." She said handing me the dress. I smiled and took it, "thanks Evie and I'm sorry for everything." I said.

We both hugged again and I went back to my room feeling really down. I miss Harry, I miss the isle I miss being free. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

As I got back to my room I hung up my dress and laid on my bed. I looked out the window and see the isle, feeling even more down until I felt a sharp pain on my neck.

Oh crap! I forgot about the choker! The horrible stinging pain kept going until my eyes changed into a bright blue color. My mind was being controlled by Uma! How?! Once I couldn't control my mind anymore I shut down and hear Uma talking to me.

"My dear sweet (y/n), looks like you forgot about the choker didn't you? I didn't of course, I need you to listen to me very clearly. Meet me at the dock in Auradon in 15 minutes, I have a  surprise for you, Ben and the kingdom." Instructed Uma. I did as I was told and left to the dock waiting.

Harry's POV

When Uma and I arrived I'm Auradon, we see (y/n) waiting for us. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. Uma then released (y/n)'s mind she casted a spell on her to be hypnotized and to act more like a real villain.

She then made a spell for us to be dressed for the Cotillion.

(Your dress)

I was in awe, (y/n) looked beautiful with her dress

I was in awe, (y/n) looked beautiful with her dress. I look at myself and thought I looked great too.

"Yeah yeah come on hurry, the Cotillion starts tonight

"Yeah yeah come on hurry, the Cotillion starts tonight. Luckily I just need Ben, make yourself scarce and meet me at the ship. Time to crash that party." Said Uma.