My Father's A Homo (part 1)

"I don't know about this..." Whizzer said, frowning at Marvin.
"You'll get along just fine Whiz. If he's anything like his father he'll adore you...so no flirting" To that, Whizzer smiled, but something was still wrong - Marvin could tell by the way the man was fiddling and scratching his hands. He shook his head and sat down, patting the bed to gesture Whizzer to sit beside him.

Whizzer sat down next to Marvin. "I'm just scared Marv," he sighed "...that Jason won't like me. I don't want him to think I'm taking you away from him or think I'm just some weird creepy uncle that lives with you. I don't want to get in the way of your family."

As Marvin listened, he felt his heart shatter into little pieces. "Whiz, you know it would never be like that." He placed an arm on Whizzer's thigh which tensed up at Marvin's touch, but slowly eased.

"Well what if- what if he doesn't like me because I'm-" Suddenly it was like Whizzer was a teenager again, for some reason unable to say the dreaded G-word that provoked stares and judgement. "....Because of my sexuality." He rephrased.

Marvin simply stroked Whizzer's thigh and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Baby we're in this together." He whispered. "Whatever happens, I'll be with you through every step of the way. Even if Jason struggles at first, he'll have to come around to it eventually."

Whizzer nodded meekly. "I just don't want to be the sort of father figure to Jason that my Dad was to me." Whizzer's voice wavered and a tear fell onto his cheek. Marvin frowned and cuddled him close, hushing him as he cried. "Whiz you're nothing like your father. Besides, the way your dad treated you taught you a lesson about parenting, whether you realise it or not." Whizzer wiped his eyes and gave a small nod. "You're going to be a great dad - or step dad...or 'weird creepy uncle'."

Whizzer laughed and held onto Marvin.
"Thank you," Whizzer said and smiled. "I love you."
Marvin stared into Whizzer's brown eyes as tears started to form in his blue ones. "I love you too."