When He Pushes, I Pull

Warning - mild smut/sexual content

Whizzer and Marvin were sprawled across the bed, their bodies entangled together in a messy but loving fashion. Marvin's legs wrapped around Whizzer's and his hands were gently stroking and playing with Whizzer's hair. It was quite late - around 10 at night - and Whizzer's eyes were becoming tired. Marvin however was fixated on Whizzer's gorgeous locks of hair. He was running his hands through them when he reached a knot, and tugged at it to untangle it...but a bit too hard. Whizzer moaned.

Marvin was surprised at the sweet noise that escaped Whizzer's mouth in response to the harsh tug. "Wh-Whizzer you ok? Sorry I didn't mean to tug that hard." Marvin spoke quietly. Whizzer turned around to look at Marvin. His cheeks were pink and Marvin could tell he was hiding a smile.
"C-could you do it again?"
"You...you want me to pull your hair again?"
"Uh well...you don't have to..."
"No, I'll...I'll do it again."

Whizzer lay his head on the pillow and let his eyes fall shut as Marvin began to play with his hair. He quickly gave a harsh pull and Whizzer let out a long moan.
"Marvinnn" He whispered, and opened his eyes to look at his partner.
"Yes sweetie?" Marvin was beginning to enjoy watching Whizzer's secret kink be revealed.
"Can you do it just...just one more time?" Marvin chuckled and smirked, then placed a kiss on the younger's lips.
"Of course baby. Close your eyes."

Whizzer willingly obliged and Marvin moved so he was atop of Whizzer. This time when he reached for his lover's hair, he didn't play with it first, simply pulling it firmly. "Oh Marvin!" Whizzer moaned. Marvin moved down and placed his lips against Whizzer's and tugged again, to which the younger moaned into the older's mouth. He gave one last firm tug, eliciting a long, loud moan from Whizzer. Marvin smiled and returned to his position on the bed, wrapping his arms around his lover sweetly. "Marv we gotta do that again sometime." Whizzer said breathlessly. Marvin giggled. "Of course. I didn't know you had a hair pulling kink." Whizzer chuckled.
"Neither did I!"

A/N: Hi! This is just a short one, but probably one of my favourites. Also Whizzer's hair-pulling kink is basically cannon so I thought I'd do a part about it. Let me know if you want more smut or if you think I should stick to fluff :)